Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Cycle help

D

Djarv88

Jan 16, 2012
Hey guys newbie here, need some cycle input. Looking to try an gain around 10-15lbs an drop some bf. Been lifting for a long time but this will be the first cycle. Below is what I have if someone could just tell me how to use it..

5 10cc bottles Prop 100mg cc
3 10cc bottles test cyp 300mg cc
3 50cc bottles of W 50mg per cc (oral)
100 nolvadex 40mg tabs
200 clen 40mcg tabs
200 anavar 50mg tabs

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Hey guys newbie here, need some cycle input. Looking to try an gain around 10-15lbs an drop some bf. Been lifting for a long time but this will be the first cycle. Below is what I have if someone could just tell me how to use it..

5 10cc bottles Prop 100mg cc
3 10cc bottles test cyp 300mg cc
3 50cc bottles of W 50mg per cc (oral)
100 nolvadex 40mg tabs
200 clen 40mcg tabs
200 anavar 50mg tabs

A good first cycle (assuming this is first by your reference to yourself as a newb) is a test only cycle. It sets up a baseline understanding of what compound is doing what to you. So in the future, when you add in say deca and experience joint comfort, you'll be reasonably certain that its the deca. 500mg per week of test cyp is all you'll need. You can run that for 10 to 12 weeks. You can maybe get away with a nolva only PCT at 40/40/20/20 but its generally recommended that clomid be included. Keep the rest in a shoebox for later. You'll be glad you did >:)

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
^^ Agreed, get 1 more bottle of test cyp keep it simple and run 600mg per week for 10wks. Keep the nova on hand just in case your nip get sore and itchy. Read some more on AI's and stick to a simple schedule, like pin E3D M/TR to keep your hormones level. For PCT I preferred clomid.

Normally I world say 400/500mgs per week, but your test is at 300mgs. And just EAT, SLEEP, EAT, SLEEP and GYM!

D

Djarv88

Jan 16, 2012
Thanks guys, I will give that a shot. I will pick up some clomid also.

One other question is it cool to use my delts for inj 23ga 1"?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
^^ Agreed, get 1 more bottle of test cyp keep it simple and run 600mg per week for 10wks. Keep the nova on hand just in case your nip get sore and itchy. Read some more on AI's and stick to a simple schedule, like pin E3D M/TR to keep your hormones level. For PCT I preferred clomid.

Normally I world say 400/500mgs per week, but your test is at 300mgs. And just EAT, SLEEP, EAT, SLEEP and GYM!

Why would he need another vial of test cyp? 3 vials would more than be enough even with a proper frontload.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
^^^^^ I was just going to cover that,So you will use 1.5ml. Monday & Thursday for 3
weeks than 2 ml. Per week there after.

Your first 3 weeks will your front which will allow you to reach a higher blood level sooner
with less fluctuation.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Why frontload when he could kickstart with the prop?

Also, if you need to cut. Var + clen will get you far. I did that before my first test cycle and don't regret it at all.

What I would do..... var 8 weeks at 50mg ed. While doing that run clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Cut as much as you can in this time. Sex drive will drop off a little in the end but you will recover quickly. Do a proper pct after. You need to get clomid or totem.

Then about 2months after pct it's test time. Use 2cc of your test a week for 12 weeks. For the first 3 weeks you could do prop every other day for a kickstart.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Just to clear something up a little bit. GreatGunz, much respect and I know that was the old school standard for a frontload, but it's really overkill in duration. A proper frontload for a 600mgs/week test e cycle would be 600mgs on day 1 and that's it, carry on as usual after that. So Monday Day 1, 600mgs, and then Thursday and twice per week for the remainder, 300mgs. Test E begins working, and will hit the desired level quickly with a proper frontload, FAR faster than most people think.

As for kickstarting with prop, it works, yes. It works well in regards to getting test levels up quickly, however, I think it is much more difficult to control and stabilize those levels with tapering and then dropping the test p. More than likely, the test levels will climb well above the desired stable level, and then fall back to that level when the prop is discontinued. Never been a fan of kickstarting with prop when compared to just frontloading properly with the ester that will be used throughout.

Just my opinion. Any of the three ways would work.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I kick started with prop on my current cycle of test cyp/bold cyp. Strength gains went thru the roof right away. I'd almost be nervous that it might be a bit much for a first timer... Just my opinion though

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I don't know OP age but if under 23-24 I would say wait. that said I would think a standard 500 mg/w test only cycle with 0.5 mg every 3 days of arimidex is a good start. Front loading and such can wait. There is no rush in these things. Also I wouldn't start using any AAS until I learned how to eat clean to grow. the AAS just opens the door for better recovery and better utilization of nuitrients. Those two aspects should be in place first.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Thanks guys, I will give that a shot. I will pick up some clomid also.

One other question is it cool to use my delts for inj 23ga 1"?

Didn't see an answer to this.. You can use a 23g, a 25g would be better to minimize scar tissue. Although you're only pinning twice per week, why cause additional scar tissue build up needlessly. Needles are cheap and available. 1" is good everywhere except your glute/ventro-glute you should use 1.5"

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Didn't see an answer to this.. You can use a 23g, a 25g would be better to minimize scar tissue. Although you're only pinning twice per week, why cause additional scar tissue build up needlessly. Needles are cheap and available. 1" is good everywhere except your glute/ventro-glute you should use 1.5"

i would even go as low as 27 ga for delts depending on the thickness of your gear. i use 25ga for everything else (well, excepet bi's). also, i use 1" for ventro glute without a problem. definitely 1.5 for glutes though.
hey Djarv, i'm gonna reiterate the point that you may wanna keep your first run as simple as possible. if for no other reason than the fact that too many different compounds make it nearly impossible to judge what work and what doesnt for you or what exactly is causing what side effects, if any. my first cycle was 500mg Test E EW and nothing more just to learn how to use it properly and to learn how my body reacted to it. from there i added different compounds with each cycle, keeping a Test base for each. just my .02

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic