Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Cycle for Cutting

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Look i have a basic idea but I am not sure if i should take PCT during the cycle or after the cycle as I read that some say only do nolva and clomid 2 - 5 days after last injection for around 3 weeks whilst other said use this during the tren portion and this during prop and then clomid afterwards etc.

So I am a bit confused as to the many different variations as to what would be the best approach and by best I mean safest.

Im not trying to flame you or anything but you don't even have a basic idea. How can PCT be during the cycle? PCT stands for POST cycle therapy. Look I to William Llewellyn's Anabolics textbook. It's a great read and will help you get the basics down. There are also some stickies here that are worth the time to go through and read. Good luck.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Hey guys, I want to loose some weight, my diet is on par 6 - 7 meals a day and following a strong gym program, but I want to add some additional ammo to help loose that fat keeping me from my dream body, I was thinking in the line of Winny, Tren Ace, test prop, but I have no idea what would be a decent dosage and then PCT, PCT is something I don't fully understand yet, because some say I need it others say I don't.

What would you guys recommend ?

Stats: weight 120Kg, BF around 17 - 18 %, lifting: about 5 years on off age 24

For cutting weight, I recommend you get your diet under control 7 days per week, with weighing, measuring and logging your food. Next I recommend getting your training right. Once you have those working for you, and once you have proven to yourself that you can lose weight naturally and consistently over a period of 6 months or so, then consider AAS.

I would definitely not start AAS with a cutting cycle, instead, I would use it my first time for a bulking cycle. That is my 2 cents, take it or leave it.

N

noobly

Mar 24, 2015
Im not trying to flame you or anything but you don't even have a basic idea. How can PCT be during the cycle? PCT stands for POST cycle therapy. Look I to William Llewellyn's Anabolics textbook. It's a great read and will help you get the basics down. There are also some stickies here that are worth the time to go through and read. Good luck.

No I appreciate your help, wasnt aimed at you personally, That is exactly what confuses me, because I also understood it as Post cycle , but some folks here where I live said use it when the symptoms comes up etc stuff like that.

For cutting weight, I recommend you get your diet under control 7 days per week, with weighing, measuring and logging your food. Next I recommend getting your training right. Once you have those working for you, and once you have proven to yourself that you can lose weight naturally and consistently over a period of 6 months or so, then consider AAS.

I would definitely not start AAS with a cutting cycle, instead, I would use it my first time for a bulking cycle. That is my 2 cents, take it or leave it.

I understand and do this, maybe I should have add that I wasnt this fat I have been lifting for some years and was at 94 bf 11% for the most part untill I got in a relationship after a car injury and now I just want something to help me get back to where I was.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
There is a difference between PCT and managing E2 sides while on a cycle.

Nobody is going to spoon feed you here. Just search PCT and or First cycle. I know it's not your first, but I believe it lays out a good PCT.

mands

P

ptvhunt

Jul 14, 2012
I should have elaborated a bit. Currently on week 8 of tren and test. I do have a pct scheduled after week 15. Got blood work done prior to starting. Everything was good except both free test and total test were both low. Estrogen level was at 42. Doc said that was exactly where it should be. Although I read it can fluctuate in the 12 - 42 range and be exceptable I appreciate the concern. I will be getting blood work done after cycles done.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
If this is a first cycle don't even think about running tren. That is for more advanced users.

We have a great sticky on first cycles. It's titled something like everything you need to know for a first cycle.

Pay attention to the part on PCT.

listen to this man
he really knows what he is talking about
stay away from tren for now
i myslef have only ran a few tren cylce and that was after i had much experince

* There is a ton of good info here esp for first timers!
I would suggest 500mgs Test E, with maybe 20mgs of d-bol for a bulker

but u said cutter cycle right?
maybe test p 100mg EOD with some var at a min of 50mgs ED!

just my two cents tho

Last edited:
N

noobly

Mar 24, 2015
listen to this man
he really knows what he is talking about
stay away from tren for now
i myslef have only ran a few tren cylce and that was after i had much experince

* There is a ton of good info here esp for first timers!
I would suggest 500mgs Test E, with maybe 20mgs of d-bol for a bulker

but u said cutter cycle right?
maybe test p 100mg EOD with some var at a min of 50mgs ED!

just my two cents tho

This is nice I appreciate this, because now there are some other combinations I can go an research a bit better, just regarding the whole Tren for beginners, what will actually be different if I use this in my first cycle or in my hundreth, If I am going to have side effect I am going to have side effect regardless of hoe experienced I am in term of cycles or am I missing something?

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Just go with 250iu/eod HCG, 80mg Var and 50mg Proviron for 6 weeks and see how that works for you, no need for PCT. I experimented with that before I started my cycle and had great results. Some research behind it too I think Graniteman posted. If I didn't want to stay on all the time I would be doing this 6 weeks on and off. Nice not having IM injections which would be eod with prop. Add some T3 and HGH/ed and you'll be golden. I feel like crap on Clen but they may be a good addition too if not an ECA stack which never gets old for me.

Last edited:
GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
This is nice I appreciate this, because now there are some other combinations I can go an research a bit better, just regarding the whole Tren for beginners, what will actually be different if I use this in my first cycle or in my hundreth, If I am going to have side effect I am going to have side effect regardless of hoe experienced I am in term of cycles or am I missing something?

Mainly, you will never know how how your body is responding to tren if you have not used test base alone first. As for running a short ester such as tren ace or test prop, well you dont have your injection technique down yet. Trust me, you are going to be limping around after one or two injections a week. Never mind every other day injections. You're not ready for that. Your emotional state is going to change when you start to cycle. If not from the drug itself, you will have other worries. "Am I getting gyno?" "What is this swelling at my injection site?" "Does my girlfriend suspect me to be juicing?" Trust me, many others. Tren is an emotional rollercoaster with many more sides that you are not ready for.

Your first cycle will be 500mgs test E or C. Injected 250mgs x2/week. Your pct will be 4 weeks of nolva 40/40/20/20.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Noobly trust me I'm 50 and after 30 years of training I still continue to improve . It's not so much which compounds as so many may say. You can get shredded on any. Training and diet and patience . Think of aas as like insurance to maintain all that hard earned muscle while you extend training and monitor diet . There is no short cut . Just train like a madman and never give up ! Test should be best for beginners . It prevents the accumulation of body fat this is why men are naturally leaner then females . While many don't plan cycles enough it's also true even more put way too much thought and neglect that training and diet makes the man. Utilize compounds to assist in recovery and improve performance. Many of so called fat burning aas are merely a misunderstanding of what nutrient partitioning is or confusing estrogen sides with fat . Other guys just don't give themselves credit that they have mastered the way they eat and train so lend too much credit to the drugs when it's really their own mastery and ingenuity. Just train and eat and learn how to listen to your body and incorporate new approaches to each . AAS will help those best who understand this

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic