jacobss
What's New?

Cycle Asist

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
"
Im running 500mg of test, but id like to add something to help thicken up my chest"" quote un quote...........
Sounds good Bro- Its all good- No offense was intended-I think using anadrol or dbol will bulk you ip quick, then last 6 weeks use winny to harden and dry you up.

Just dont wanna use anadrol if its just gonna be all water and no muscle.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Just consider this for a moment- Stanzolol aka winny is famous for drying you out- Thats why one of the old time stacks of deca and winny was so popular as they complement each other with synergistic action- the weak points of each other counteract the other compound. So you stack winny with the abombs and there you go. Other things to consider- Ive found a few UG labs that do injectable anadrol and found that it works in a much drier fashion. If you cycle clen/t-3 along with it- It actually provides a diuretic effect - and judging from your diet you need not worry about any catabolic actions. I also train many young guys- Im 45 so I dont compete anymore plus bujutsu is my main thing- but I and many guys have been successull using dianobol precontest- One kid had shredded gluts and erectors on dbol- we just paid extra attention to water and sodium intake . I think try one or the other with winstrol/stanzolol and you will get the hard looking bulk that you seek. Post up what you decide

Im not sure about you but I get strong as hell on a combo of anadrol , sustenon and winny- yet stay dry. I alwasy use adex or aromasin as well. See its the beauty of the stack not the single compound- always choose compounds that are different in action to produce a goal

Last edited:
KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Just consider this for a moment- Stanzolol aka winny is famous for drying you out- Thats why one of the old time stacks of deca and winny was so popular as they complement each other with synergistic action- the weak points of each other counteract the other compound. So you stack winny with the abombs and there you go. Other things to consider- Ive found a few UG labs that do injectable anadrol and found that it works in a much drier fashion. If you cycle clen/t-3 along with it- It actually provides a diuretic effect - and judging from your diet you need not worry about any catabolic actions. I also train many young guys- Im 45 so I dont compete anymore plus bujutsu is my main thing- but I and many guys have been successull using dianobol precontest- One kid had shredded gluts and erectors on dbol- we just paid extra attention to water and sodium intake . I think try one or the other with winstrol/stanzolol and you will get the hard looking bulk that you seek. Post up what you decide

Im not sure about you but I get strong as hell on a combo of anadrol , sustenon and winny- yet stay dry. I alwasy use adex or aromasin as well

I aint using winny lol, hair loss like a mofo. Im scared to lose my hair.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
KBD- is your family prone ? Test is just as guilty- If your family is prone to hairl loss then its inevitable. I use Winny almost every cycle and Im, 45 with a full head of hair. I do do some messed up things though- I consider it preventive maintenance by shampooing with Nioxin products for removing DHT in the scalp and circulation and I moose with ROgain 5%- Now I cant say thats why I have all my hair, thick hair- my mothers side had thick hair and my dad was bald by age 27. Consider also that you are a bodybuilder and despite that you juice- your diet and lifestyle is conducive to health

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
KBD- is your family prone ? Test is just as guilty- If your family is prone to hairl loss then its inevitable. I use Winny almost every cycle and Im, 45 with a full head of hair. I do do some messed up things though- I consider it preventive maintenance by shampooing with Nioxin products for removing DHT in the scalp and circulation and I moose with ROgain 5%- Now I cant say thats why I have all my hair, thick hair- my mothers side had thick hair and my dad was bald by age 27. Consider also that you are a bodybuilder and despite that you juice- your diet and lifestyle is conducive to health

I have taken alot of shit, High doses of test, High Doses of tren, Winstrol, Anadrol- No hair loss...

However, the one fuckin time i use dbol, it fucking falls out.

So now im scared to touch anything.

Im on 500mg of test cyp now with no hairloss, and its week 5 i believe. But maybe thats too soon to judge?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Do like goldy says, get the injectable drol; then comb your hair with a gilette mach3 and start growing already! lol

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I have taken alot of shit, High doses of test, High Doses of tren, Winstrol, Anadrol- No hair loss...

However, the one fuckin time i use dbol, it fucking falls out.

So now im scared to touch anything.

Im on 500mg of test cyp now with no hairloss, and its week 5 i believe. But maybe thats too soon to judge?

OK so you just said that you tried Adrol with no hair loss? Some times we shed extra hair during different seasons or sometimes somehing we changed in our diet as all of us lose thousands of hairs daily just to be replaced- Again look at your family hair and use some rogaine BEFORE you lose LOL- my thoughts why wait until you are bald? start using it now , whats that other shampoo that Dan Duchaine used to recommend? some type of dandruff ketolonozone or something anyone? It washes dht from scalp too- these things work Bro. If thats you in the avy? You could look bad ass bald with a goatee :)

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
whats that other shampoo that Dan Duchaine used to recommend? some type of dandruff ketolonozone or something anyone? It washes dht from scalp too- these things work Bro. If thats you in the avy? You could look bad ass bald with a goatee :)

Nizoral is the shampoo, cant get 2% in the us without a script tho, so order from canada.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Bro, if the hair is gonna fall out, ITS GONNA FALL OUT. just except it. You have made it clear that being big and staying big is your main concern. If you are going to continually run gear, its bound to happen. shave it off and get bigger. When your big as fuck, the hair dont matter much. Besides you wear a hat all the time anyways dont you?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Im always wearing a hat lol. And yeah Ok so this if what ive come to.

500mg Test Cyp

With EITHER

50mg Var and 50mg Drol
OR
100mg Var and 25mg Drol

Which one?

and yes ketsugo thats me in my avi.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
25 drol is kinda pointless i think.