Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Cycle Asist

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Im running 500mg of test, but id like to add something to help thicken up my chest.

Was gonna do anavar but, thats a cutter, kinda useless for a mass cycle right?

Someone recommended anadrol for some thickening effects, but anadrol doesnt really build muscle does it? Its more water shit right?

Tren never did jack shit for me.

So its either Deca/Anadrol/Tbol

Im doing 500mg of test, but im trying to put on thickness. Also a little concerned about hairloss, however i dont remember losing hair on anadrol. I just dont wanna be fucking ridiculously bloated. I mean if i watch my diet could i minimize the anadrol bloat? Only problem with fuckin anadrol is when you come off you shrink. But will it at least add some sort of retain-able mass?

Problem with deca is deca dick. Anadrol made me horny as fuck.

Never tried tbol.. is it worth it?

Im favoring anadrol, but hairloss and bloat is whats kinda pushing me away. But i dont remember losing hair on anadrol even at 100mg a day.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I'd say go with Anadrol bro. You just can't go wrong with it. You can avoid Deca and use NPP instead but there's a chance you might get a limp dick on it.

C

ccjc81

Feb 2, 2011
kb i did the injectable drol 1cc e.d. along with 50 mg of dbols pre workout,got really strog and not much bloat at all.been off it know for 3 weeks and kept my strentgh and lost about 6lbs but im doing cardio now 4 times a week.Anavr wiil get you strong and you will keep most of your gains.good luck bro

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Adding a steroid will not thicken up your chest, training routines will do this.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Adding a steroid will not thicken up your chest, training routines will do this.

Next you're going to tell me that I can't spot reduce fat!!! :D

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
If you dont want the bloat and want lean mass wouldnt tbol be the best option?

Right Said Fred

Right Said Fred

Sep 9, 2011
What about Implants? 500cc's of silicone should look good on you :-o

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011

i WAS HOPING SOMEONE SAID IT!! Absolutely NO STEROID will thicken any part of you NONE, there is no magic pill. YOu need to research how to train and eat-AAS assist you.
If you want a thick chest- stick to compound exercises like benching and dips with weight. 12-15 sets cycle over the course of a few weeks to heavy at 6-8 reps- THATS how to thicken. If you want to bulk up quickly yes anadrol or dbol will, If you dont like bloat use adex or aromasin . Hairloss is hereditary- Im 45 done 20 plus cycles of evey combo and variety- I have all my hair. Try preventive maintenance by moosing with rogain

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
i WAS HOPING SOMEONE SAID IT!! Absolutely NO STEROID will thicken any part of you NONE, there is no magic pill. YOu need to research how to train and eat-AAS assist you.
If you want a thick chest- stick to compound exercises like benching and dips with weight. 12-15 sets cycle over the course of a few weeks to heavy at 6-8 reps- THATS how to thicken. If you want to bulk up quickly yes anadrol or dbol will, If you dont like bloat use adex or aromasin . Hairloss is hereditary- Im 45 done 20 plus cycles of evey combo and variety- I have all my hair. Try preventive maintenance by moosing with rogain

Where did i say that Oh a steroid is going to thicken up my chest, oh thats right we have to be very specific these days. I mean 19 inch arms and a 31 inch waist isnt diet at all, that was just all steroids right? lol.

Let me LAY IT ALL OUT so noone gets confused.

I would like to stack testosterone with a good BULKER TO HELP ME THICKEN OTHER BODYPARTS, KEYWORD-HELP. There we go, hope that was clear enough

Thanks to those who understood :).

Ive done my research dude. I eat 5000 calories a day and train my ass off. My chest jsut has a problem growing.

Last edited:
ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
"
Im running 500mg of test, but id like to add something to help thicken up my chest"" quote un quote...........
Sounds good Bro- Its all good- No offense was intended-I think using anadrol or dbol will bulk you ip quick, then last 6 weeks use winny to harden and dry you up.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic