Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Cycle Asist

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I just dont want too much bloat of anadrol, i hate that moon face shit.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
just watch your salts and keep your water intake up. youll be fine

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Ok well one day of 100 var and 25 drol isnt gonna do much right, so if i just lower the dose of var and up drol i should be ight?

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
yes. gaining in no time. You need to really be challenging your chest. BRING THE MUTHAFUCKIN PAIN!!!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Im gonna shred the fuckin chest bros! Gonna eat like a mofo!!!!!!!!!!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hey KBD, I'd run the drol at 50mg/day. Not everybody gets bad bloat from it. I didn't get any significant bloating in my face.

I'd also suggest changing your chest routine a bit. If you're training chest just once a week, go to twice a week, and train it one time with heavy weight at 6 reps, and then the other time at low weight with high volume. That way you're htting all the different types of fibers.

I don't the think your chest looks exceptionally underdeveloped for your age. Rather, your arms and shoulders are a bit over developed. Don't get me wrong, the shoulders and arms look good, and I'm guessing you really enjoy training them. Drop those body parts to just once per week and go light with high volume, and let the chest catch up a bit.

Everybody has a bodypart they love to hit and that responds, and another body part that is more stubborn.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Hey KBD, I'd run the drol at 50mg/day. Not everybody gets bad bloat from it. I didn't get any significant bloating in my face.

I'd also suggest changing your chest routine a bit. If you're training chest just once a week, go to twice a week, and train it one time with heavy weight at 6 reps, and then the other time at low weight with high volume. That way you're htting all the different types of fibers.

I don't the think your chest looks exceptionally underdeveloped for your age. Rather, your arms and shoulders are a bit over developed. Don't get me wrong, the shoulders and arms look good, and I'm guessing you really enjoy training them. Drop those body parts to just once per week and go light with high volume, and let the chest catch up a bit.

Everybody has a bodypart they love to hit and that responds, and another body part that is more stubborn.

To be dead honest with you dude, i only train my arms maybe once every 2 weeks IF THAT and i just started hitting shoulders again a week ago, but nothing dramatic, just kind of threw in 4 sets of military press after a full back workout sorta thing.

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
are you taking anything for bloat? i ran test and looked like a ballon

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Test dont make me bloat bad, anadrol makes me look like the fuckin michellian man

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Ok well one day of 100 var and 25 drol isnt gonna do much right, so if i just lower the dose of var and up drol i should be ight?
absolutely - just paly with the dose- Bro you look like a greek statue - I dont think you have anything to worry about- just keep doing waht you are doing and adjust yourself as YOU see fit. Carry on!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic