Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Cutting painful tren

Right Said Fred

Right Said Fred

Sep 9, 2011
Castor oil? What percentage? Very interesting....

yea adding a bit extra of BB is a good idea, your thicker oils though are the ones you wan't to add to help slow recrystalization and help lower the irrtation of the shorter esters like prop and acetate. Castor oil though has been a golden key in makeing injects painless for a long time of Actaul compounding chemist and pharmacologist. ( and i'm not talking Bro Chemist lol)

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
That could make it even more painful and cause recrystalization faster, not a good idea .

I believe I was told this by Bill Roberts at Meso I could be wrong will see if I can find out

I couldnt log into Meso because i cant remember my password but seen many threads on other boards saying that once you draw both the B12 and the other compound into a syringe run the mixture under warm water then draw some air into the syringe and shake the mixture push all the air out and then do your injection this way it should be mostly mixed while injecting, Im not saying your wrong and I am right Shine just passing along some tips that I have heard in the past...........

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I believe I was told this by Bill Roberts at Meso I could be wrong will see if I can find out

I couldnt log into Meso because i cant remember my password but seen many threads on other boards saying that once you draw both the B12 and the other compound into a syringe run the mixture under warm water then draw some air into the syringe and shake the mixture push all the air out and then do your injection this way it should be mostly mixed while injecting, Im not saying your wrong and I am right Shine just passing along some tips that I have heard in the past...........

IF that b12 is made with an oil as the carrier and other solvents yea you can but some are made with bac or sterile water. (simple chemical hydrolysis ) water based will speed that up making crystals faster!

Besides I got real world experience with the b-12 idea to cut bad injects and It made bad injects hurt worse.

Last edited:
apollo

apollo

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2011
As Shine said castor oil with 1-2% BA and filtered- is a very good idea. Or if you can get your hands on some guaiacol. if you need help- you are welcome to PM me for supplies or supplier. I'll just give you some sterile hydrogenated castor oil/guaiacol mix w/ 2% BA.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic