Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Cutting painful tren

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
So, I got some Axio tren ace from a few years ago. Used it and I remember getting lumps/knots. Of course, I use it now, and I get knots.

I was thinking about cutting the solution with more oil/bb, or maybe just straight EO, bringing down the concentration to about 75mg/ml or maybe 50mg/ml.

Ideas & input on which (EO or OIL/BB) to use.

Z

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Cut with eq or masteron. Are you maybe sensitive to oils? Ive used axio tren many times painless with me.

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
I have some axio, run it under warm water.

beetlejuice

beetlejuice

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2011
I got some sterile grapeseed oil to cut some painful prop.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
A little EQ added has always worked for me. I hate to add just extra oil but thats just me.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Hmmm....With the Tren ace i'm taking 1cc of test prop as well. I know the prop is good to go. I've been looking around and it seems like i got a "Bad" batch from axio, that has been known to cause lumps/pain.

I can't mix it with ed/deca/mast or anything, too close to competition. I'll give adding oil/bb a go today and see what's up.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
You can cut it with Injectable B12 as well if you have that on hand

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Not sure why you couldn't cut it with masteron as that's a cutter also but I feel your pain bro.

No disrespect meant to anyone and not bad mouthin Alpha Labs because his shit is usually spot on but just popped some ALP 400mg test a few days ago and my ass cheek is swollen like a motherfucker.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
any oil with NF behind the name is usp

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Hmmm....With the Tren ace i'm taking 1cc of test prop as well. I know the prop is good to go. I've been looking around and it seems like i got a "Bad" batch from axio, that has been known to cause lumps/pain.

I can't mix it with ed/deca/mast or anything, too close to competition. I'll give adding oil/bb a go today and see what's up.

yea adding a bit extra of BB is a good idea, your thicker oils though are the ones you wan't to add to help slow recrystalization and help lower the irrtation of the shorter esters like prop and acetate. Castor oil though has been a golden key in makeing injects painless for a long time of Actaul compounding chemist and pharmacologist. ( and i'm not talking Bro Chemist lol)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic