Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Cutting Diet Take 2

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
1 - Oats and milk, sometimes 1 slice of toast and peanut butter protein in EVERY meal... eggs, oats and peanut butter
2 -1/2 Chicken Breast - 100g cooked Brown Rice 4oz chicken breast with rice
3- 1/2 Chicken Breast - 100g cooked Brown Rice 4oz chicken breast with rice
4 -2 Egg Omlette good
5-Meat/Fish, lots of veg sometimes carbs good but add spinach salad with olive oil
6 Cottage Cheese - sometimes small chocolate or yoghurt/glass of wine limit this to 1-2 times a week max

Last month started having a handful of nuts and dried fruit to eat during day, but have ditched this as felt the fruit was giving too much sugar and I sit at a desk all day so was taking in too many extra calories, plus i have dropped the carbs from meal 3. Dont feel like I miss the carbs. try to eliminate sugar except post weight training

Am currently doing 1 week bulk low reps and heavy weight and then 3 weeks moderate weight high reps on rotation. Have upped cardio and full body exercises such as 180 jump squats and incorparated yoga at the end for stretching and flexibility. Am currently on week 3 off this type of training. Have done 1 week bulk and am starting 3rd week high reps then next week will be bulk again. no such thing as bulk low reps, training with too little reps isn't producing anything unless your following a powerlifting type routine and still in a rep range of 4-6 IMO, stick to as heavy as possible 8-20 reps

Thinking wether to drop more carbs and be more strict on the treats at meal 6

How long can fat loss take to start happening, am planning another cycle in 4 weeks to help with this but want to be on the right track first. 30 minutes HIIT on a treadmill, jack the grade % to at least 5-8 and sprint 30 on 30 off

Thanks for any advice

see bold!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic