Sep 9, 2010
Went old school with a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale last night

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Went old school with a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale last night
Haha nice! It’s been a while since I had that. I was surprised what they’ve been creating with Pale Ales lately.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Alcohol is a drug and DRUGS ARE BAD, mkay!

:D

Man, I hardly ever drink. Not sure if that is good or bad, lol.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Alcohol is a drug and DRUGS ARE BAD, mkay!

:D

Man, I hardly ever drink. Not sure if that is good or bad, lol.

As long as you don't drink alone, and its with a friend or family it cant be so wrong. I rather share 1 beer than drink it alone.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
As long as you don't drink alone, and its with a friend or family it cant be so wrong. I rather share 1 beer than drink it alone.
Yea, that's the issue with me, lol. Nobody in the house drinks, I live out in BFE where I have no friends, and "the hangovers hurt more than they used to."

Well, and "all my rowdy friends have settled down." :(

:D :p

Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole

Jul 31, 2023
My own witches brew.
Qt Green tea w/ mango, 20g EAA’s, 300mg niacin, 10g macca root, 6g vitamin C, 5g citraline malate, 5g creatine

If I’m not drinking my brew, it’s water or coffee.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Haha @MR. BMJ there nothing wrong with not drinking, or having one or two out on the patio on a beautiful night! Or any night. I used to drink several times a week years ago. I’ve cut way back from what I used to. Now it’s more so a few times a month. I guess as you get older sleep and having energy the next day trump drinking.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I had a St Arnold's variety pack and had a few last night watching the UFC. with my son. Artcar is a great IPA and Lawnmower may be the most refreshing lager on the market.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I had a St Arnold's variety pack and had a few last night watching the UFC. with my son. Artcar is a great IPA and Lawnmower may be the most refreshing lager on the market.
What the heck is "Lawnmower" ? LOL. Sounds like my kind of beer.....generic, blue collar, and I like the refreshing part:)

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Haha @MR. BMJ there nothing wrong with not drinking, or having one or two out on the patio on a beautiful night! Or any night. I used to drink several times a week years ago. I’ve cut way back from what I used to. Now it’s more so a few times a month. I guess as you get older sleep and having energy the next day trump drinking.
Yea, i'll do that every now and then. I usually do it when I BBQ, and just start sipping on some kind of whiskey/rum/bourbon with diet coke. Next thing I know, I am hammered, haha. I have not been bbq'ing as much the past year though. I agree on the kicking it with a drink or two on the patio on a beautiful night thingy....those are pretty cool.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic