Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls

Currently Drinking

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Donkey Piss? dear god, to save the Honor of Chicago.

Bourbon County Brand Sir Isaac’s Stout super super nice Stout.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Other Half Hot n Fresh donuts, lots of different Citra, really good. Haven't had an IPA in a long while.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Donkey Piss? dear god, to save the Honor of Chicago.

Bourbon County Brand Sir Isaac’s Stout super super nice Stout.
Had the BC Knob Creek Anniversary, $50 beer, was not as good as the regular BC this year, sad.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Sometimes they miss... it is Sad

Nothing like the IPA's you get up north LK but Cigar City had a super nice papaya IPA. fuckers never made it again... ever

Its Friday.. so buying a beer and a nice cigar. I need one of each.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Had the BC Knob Creek Anniversary, $50 beer, was not as good as the regular BC this year, sad.

Unfortunately they never are. At least in my experience.

Drank a good ole Founder's All Day IPA last night. One of my favs. Less malt and a moderate IBU with a crisp finish that lingers with a pleasant bitter. Also low ABV so I can drink a few.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011

Good enough to not complain about, grateful to drink it, really like this IPA .. not always available..
........................................................................................................

a very decent IPA imho.. always available.
............................................................................................................

Neither compares to Vulture Culture from Counter weight for me. I love this F'en beer

..................................................................................................................................

Avery Brewing Maharaja IPA is a unique IPA that is very distinctive. its weird.. but I like it.. maybe not for everyone, but so unique

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Interesting LE, I am heading up to ME real soon to do some fishing and hang out with friends and the wife. I will also be doing some beer drinking for sure! Great reccomendations.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Dinner.......... from the Maine Beer Company <- does not suck.... F what anyone says... Its real nice. better than allot of so called good beers we have drank.. lol

Check this out... I have not had 98% of these beers... you could make many jealous boasting about drinking these.. lol

Lunch is ok as well.. but not amazing at all.. has a great mouth feel a bit heavy for an IPA. I like it.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Great list bro! I am sure I will go through many of these.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I like both Lunch and Dinner, they make a Second Dinner now which I haven't had. Pretty much everything they make is really good. You gotta try Tiny Beautiful Something @Lil Ed .

@jipped genes hit up Bissell Brothers, check their release schedule to see if you will be there when they are dropping Substance or some other limited run, really good beers.

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
Dinner.......... from the Maine Beer Company <- does not suck.... F what anyone says... Its real nice. better than allot of so called good beers we have drank.. lol

Check this out... I have not had 98% of these beers... you could make many jealous boasting about drinking these.. lol

Lunch is ok as well.. but not amazing at all.. has a great mouth feel a bit heavy for an IPA. I like it.
I diner there with the family last Saturday night ;-) Peeper is great I also like the vanilla stout

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic