Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Cure for cancer?

B

Bionic Bill

Jul 27, 2012
A little late for my family but great news overall. I wouldn't wish what we went through, watching a loved one waste away and suffer, on my worst enemy.

I just hope the government doesn't cover it up and we never hear anything else about it!

sax

sax

Jan 26, 2011
The ScienceNow link inside the article gets into a little more detail. Very interesting.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
How amazing would it be to have a cure! Lets hope it doesn't become a money driven thing also

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
problem here is pharmaceutics are money driven,like the Rife machine it will get pushed aside

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
problem here is pharmaceutics are money driven,like the Rife machine it will get pushed aside

I don't buy these conspiracy theories. If you look at the advances in medicine in such a short time it makes no sense to say this. American have become a 'I want it now'' or ''give me a magic pill now'' society. I was part of a clinical trial from these 'evil' big pharm companies and can tell you they have very Good and Decent people working to cure these diseases. It's very expensive and many dont make it to market because of LAWYERS not Big Pharma.

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
On netflix there is a documentary call the Gershon Method or something.. can't remember but its pretty interesting.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I do think that if they cured aging that pill wouldn't make it to market. But I can see a huge profit and gouging when it comes to curing cancer. You can bet it will be a $50,000+ remedy.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I do think that if they cured aging that pill wouldn't make it to market. But I can see a huge profit and gouging when it comes to curing cancer. You can bet it will be a $50,000+ remedy.

What you dont take into account for these initial high costs are the billions these companies have to put in to research and developement, the govt hoops to get to market, the lawyers waiting to sue (dont you see the constant tv ads from lawyers?). When the patent runs it becomes 'generic' available. If it's a life saving drug or operation other pharm companies pay royalties to the developer to produce and sell the drug.
Here's a great idea , let's not make it worth developing a cure for cancer or anything else and see how that works.

And for you conspiracy guys , if this is true how do youexplain one of the richest men in the world , Steve Jobs, dieing from cancer?

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I agree that they need to cover costs and legal risk. But at the same time they are going to get as much profit as possible. It will not be based on covering costs but what's your life worth? It will come to done crazy high number on some actuary chart.

Agreed on Jobs, if there was a cure that wasn't available to the public, Jobs would have access to it.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
This is really some awesome news, and about time. In Canada I'm guessing it should be free since our medical system > your medical system

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
What you're actually saying here graniteman is that everyone who doesn't believe the shit the media feeds us with is a conspiracy theorist?

Cancer brings money to the big pharmaceuticals and so do neurological disseases and their drugs only make it worse.

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/01/18/us-scientists-find-that-chemotherapy-boosts-cancer-growth/

On the contrary there are several people who have been cured by following an alkaline diet and by using high dosages of Vitamin C and an array of other natural anti-oxidants. Many people have also cured their skin cancer by using Cannabis oil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tro1dUELpsU

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic