Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

CT Shooting - Gun Control - Support or not?

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I meant a theory on how the Govt is able to use a person like the Manchurian Candidate sort of deal.

Slic.

Definitely on the conspiracy side of thinking but more and more learning about how the World Bank and Fed Reserves and Corporations(corportacy) control every single monetary loan(thus controlling the government and toppling regimes) anything is possible(such as a manchurian candidate theory or [insert alternative method of possibility]). Watch Zeitgeist and Zeitgeist Addendum. Very informative films.

Last edited:
Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
First chance I get im gonna buy a AR15, why? Because it will piss off all the tree hugging, ungodly, liberals.

I would like to as well, but don't have the funds. Looked at some AK's but still too much to spend on something I will never use.

However, I am getting another pistol. Something super sleek, like a Ruger LCP or Kel Tec PF9. This will be daily carry. if I need something bigger, I will grab my XD9.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
AK was definitely the thing to get before ammo got so expensive. The good old days of 1000 rounds for $68 delivered are over.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
If you think the gov't had something to do with these sick fucks then I worry about your mental health as well. Conspiracy theorists irritate me but I can tolerate their fanatical ravings. But believing that the govt is brainwashing young men into murdering innocent people.....for what?!? [shaking head]

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Like I said most likely it was a wild coincidence. But just the situation of the fathers involved with libor scandal is very strange. And it you failed to read I say "if true" because I have yet to see it confirmed. The link between the two events statistically is highly improbable if it was random. Which then leads to the question was it random or not? Like I said, the link hasn't been proved.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I have no doubt that our government is capable of things we would find utterly irrehensible to further its goals.

Do you think our government has never murdered innocent people? Just look at every country we've put our shit in.

Now just for fun. Playing Devils advocate. You asked for what? Just based solely on what the government would gain from an event like this. Maybe perhaps lead ultimately to heavy regulation of firearms. And the steps that come after. Regulating firearms has nothing to do with crime but rather keeping the powers to be status quo. It's irrelevant if crime goes up from the regulations. We are nothing but cattle in the machine to keep the money system churning. If this event doesn't tip the scale in time another one with even more carnage and emotional heartstrings will come along. At best case, the government takes advantage of tragic events like this to ram legislation through. At worst case, well you'll have to talk to a conspiracy theorist.

Last edited:
Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
If you think the gov't had something to do with these sick fucks then I worry about your mental health as well. Conspiracy theorists irritate me but I can tolerate their fanatical ravings. But believing that the govt is brainwashing young men into murdering innocent people.....for what?!? [shaking head]

For what? are you kidding me? LOOK AROUND. What do you think has been going on in this country? Look at the police state build up ever since 911 (totally staged, you would have to be a fool to believe the "official" story). I tried to find you something good on DARPA but there is just too much, do it your self. Heres an example http://cryptogon.com/?p=30455

Are you too young too remember Sirhan Sirhan? Drugged out of his mind, drooling, didnt know where he was at, just like Holmes. If you think the CIA cant brainwash someone into doing whatever, your not thinking very large at all. If you can think it up, they have already done it. I do NOT know if this is something like that, but boy it sure is strange, eyes open, mind open.

R

regular

MuscleHead
May 31, 2012
It's pretty easy for a president who has a secret service detail to bash guns. He doesn't need to own any at all. He has a team of federal ninjas armed to the teeth with the most sophisticated small arms on the market guarding him 24 hours a day.

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
It's pretty easy for a president who has a secret service detail to bash guns. He doesn't need to own any at all. He has a team of federal ninjas armed to the teeth with the most sophisticated small arms on the market guarding him 24 hours a day.

That is a very good point.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Alright, well, I guess I'm a fool then. It's funny, I've worked for the gov't for 5 years now and have a TS-SCI, and I just don't see what you say they are obviously doing all around me. I guess I'm foolish AND blind. You'd think that working with the NSA and SS and CIA and WHCA would have exposed me to something. Hmmmmmmm, maybe I'm not working for the gov't at all. Guess I should stop fighting for your freedom to think and say what you want.

Sarcastically,
The Neighborhood Fool

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Alright, well, I guess I'm a fool then. It's funny, I've worked for the gov't for 5 years now and have a TS-SCI, and I just don't see what you say they are obviously doing all around me. I guess I'm foolish AND blind. You'd think that working with the NSA and SS and CIA and WHCA would have exposed me to something. Hmmmmmmm, maybe I'm not working for the gov't at all. Guess I should stop fighting for your freedom to think and say what you want.

Sarcastically,
The Neighborhood Fool
It's not an unheard of thing for a politician to use an impressionable kid to do acts that would further his political goals. Tho this would be an extreme example. It was done often to sabatage the communist movement.

Manipulate the public opinion with the media.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic