Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

CT Shooting - Gun Control - Support or not?

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
I wonder why Obunghole doesnt fake cry for all the little brown children hes murdering in the middle east in all of his ILLEGAL wars he has launched. Mr. peace prize dropping all his humanitarian bombs.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Who needs to have an AK-47 for personal use? Really?

#2 who are u or anyone else to tell me what I need to have and what I don't need to have. I'm a law abiding citizen are u? I can tell u by ur legs and lil peewee ur not but do I tell u that u need to have ur vials and needles taken away? Lol

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
anyone try and buy a gun this week? its crazy!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Looking to p/u a stubby next 24 hours

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I wasn't planning on buying one so soon but I'm going to pick one up asap.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
It's because it was written by a 10 year old. They can't see the big picture yet.

Slic.

I think the point there is that they put it in the news like, aww its a poor little girl saying only police and military should have guns. Which is ridiculous of course, unless you like communism, because thats what they believe so they can have a force monopoly. They are exploiting the KIDS just to move their commie agenda forward and its sickening. You know, the whole thing is just a little bit too convenient for the current administration. I dont know what to think about it, other than its horrible. This whole thing sucks..........................

Last edited:
slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Prime,

I read that. I think what the two shooters have in common was that they were very intelligent. So what I'm wondering is if it's true that the Govt was behind this, how did they do it?

Slic.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
I read that. I think what the two shooters have in common was that they were very intelligent. So what I'm wondering is if it's true that the Govt was behind this, how did they do it?

reminds me of the movie Sleepers!

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I have a theory but this isn't exactly the community to debate it in.

Slic.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I have a theory but this isn't exactly the community to debate it in.

Slic.

If true(that the fathers are testifying in the libor scandal), it could be a very wild coincidence. If not a coincidence, then it's just plain scary.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I meant a theory on how the Govt is able to use a person like the Manchurian Candidate sort of deal.

Slic.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic