Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

CT Shooting - Gun Control - Support or not?

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
Just saw where Indiana already has a law alowing teachers to carry arms to school.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
There is a town in Texas that has been doing it for some time I guess. I dont know if its just one school or all in that district. I saw an interview with the superintendent, smart guy.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Alright, well, I guess I'm a fool then. It's funny, I've worked for the gov't for 5 years now and have a TS-SCI, and I just don't see what you say they are obviously doing all around me. I guess I'm foolish AND blind. You'd think that working with the NSA and SS and CIA and WHCA would have exposed me to something. Hmmmmmmm, maybe I'm not working for the gov't at all. Guess I should stop fighting for your freedom to think and say what you want.

Sarcastically,
The Neighborhood Fool

So you work for the government with Top Secret information clearance and somehow you have found the time to make almost 1800 posts at a BB website in less than two years. See, I knew my taxes were going to bullshit.

Last edited:
Risen_1

Risen_1

Dec 20, 2012
There is a town in Texas that has been doing it for some time I guess. I dont know if its just one school or all in that district. I saw an interview with the superintendent, smart guy.

Believe its just one district, but I'm sure we will have more to follow. Most of the schools in my area already have armed police on campus, so its pretty normal here

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
So you work for the government with Top Secret information clearance and somehow you have found the time to make almost 1800 posts at a BB website in less than two years. See, I knew my taxes were going to bullshit.

The place I work doesn't have "regular" internet access, only SIPR, and cell phones are not allowed inside the building, so what you're implying couldn't be more wrong. I have a second job where I have ample time between customers to visit this site. Take this to the flame forum if you want to be a bitch.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic