Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Crypto - Wallets, Buy, Sell, Trade/Transfer ????

ncsports

ncsports

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2023
Honestly, I have no clue on parts of it.
I have done some reading on mostly the more well-known cryptocurrencies but as far as choosing a wallet and actually buying, transferring, etc I have not found much that is a solid walk through.

Anyone doing so now?

T

treetop

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2023
If privacy is a concern, look to these:

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Anyone care to elaborate for all us old men? Ok I make my Wallet (Electrum) now how do I discreetly add funds?

ncsports

ncsports

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2023
I mean paypal allows crypto as well but...

I feel like there is better info out there that somehow, I am not coming upon.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I keep my bitcoin in a cold wallet in my safe not like a I have much but... Not sure which brand it is. My play around cryptos like Doge and ADA I just leave in in trust wallet.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I keep my bitcoin in a cold wallet in my safe not like a I have much but... Not sure which brand it is. My play around cryptos like Doge and ADA I just leave in in trust wallet.
Put 20k in ada right before the crash. Now it's 5K just sitting there.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Anyone care to elaborate for all us old men? Ok I make my Wallet (Electrum) now how do I discreetly add funds?
You cant and who ever tells you can is mis informed or a liar. You can get a Wyoming LLC and funnel it through there, but you already know the NSA has everything on lock or they would just destroy it with the push of a button. Think about all those emails we thought were secure before ORD....

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Put 20k in ada right before the crash. Now it's 5K just sitting there.
Damn bro, ouch. I was lucky and go t in real early but I was only playing with hundreds, not thousands. Only thing I bought up with real $$$ was BTC when it was $22K and change. Doubled my $ and hope it goes through the moon.

T

Turandot

Mar 29, 2024
Very intersting

Last edited:
Amardanan

Amardanan

Sep 13, 2021
Choosing a wallet can depend on what cryptocurrencies you're planning to use. Some wallets are specific to certain coins, while others support a variety of cryptocurrencies. As for buying, transferring, and trading, platforms like Binance make it pretty straightforward. You can sign up for Binance and by using ________ to get started. When it comes to wallets, you'll want to look for one that's secure and easy to use. Some popular options include hardware wallets like Ledger or Trezor, or software wallets like Exodus or Trust Wallet. As for buying and trading, Binance is a popular choice with a user-friendly interface and a wide range of cryptocurrencies available for trading.

Last edited by a moderator:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Choosing a wallet can depend on what cryptocurrencies you're planning to use. Some wallets are specific to certain coins, while others support a variety of cryptocurrencies. As for buying, transferring, and trading, platforms like Binance make it pretty straightforward. You can sign up for Binance and by using ________ to get started. When it comes to wallets, you'll want to look for one that's secure and easy to use. Some popular options include hardware wallets like Ledger or Trezor, or software wallets like Exodus or Trust Wallet. As for buying and trading, Binance is a popular choice with a user-friendly interface and a wide range of cryptocurrencies available for trading.
Edited. No posting of links. You can describe what you're talking about if you wish....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic