Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Cramps and twitches?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
2 liters of water seems really low to me I drink more than that during a workout. I drink 2+ gallons everyday

I agree with this drink at LEAST a gallon and see if that helps 2 liters is VERY low IMO.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Usually cramping is a sign of high blood pressure.
Banana's and taurine plus plent of water will help you out.

R

Rhino76

Feb 27, 2014
Plenty of water,bananas, strawberries and rest

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Gotta say I am battling this along with another injury. Not sure what I did but my elbow is ****ed, shooting burning pain and tingles in the digits. Add to that muscle spasms in my check, lat, bi/tri and forearm now. All on the same side, throw in some rear trap and should pain also on the same side. Managed to squeeze into the chiro this week who thinks its a detached ulnar nerve causing most of the issues. Stretches aren't really helping and of course i just changed jobs so I have to wait for insurance to kick in before seeing someone. The pain is pretty intense and distracting. I'm thinking about grabbing a multi since i don't take one and it can't really hurt.
t

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Drink 2 litres of water a day, so I need to be drinking more? Yeh heard about bananas and any particular greens?

Yes more water! I drink 2 liters before 9AM. Taurine is great for cramps, All the other suggestions here are awesome as well.

kjetil1234

kjetil1234

Jul 6, 2014
Salts, as mentioned (electrolyte balance). Also MAGNESIUM is CRITICAL. Vitamin E (not synthetic, as it is a scam). Some times calcium too, but rarely are people calcium deficient these days.
Magnesium is actually very hard to correctly test, as only 1% of the body's magnesium is in the blood. I think the true magnesium test is called intracellular magnesium levels, or something like that, and only a few high tech places in the world do them.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I uses to get cramps so bad people were tempted to call ambulance - between gym and 12 hours daily if martial arts - also on clen I have to go two on 3 off or get cramps everywhere - more water, certain aminos, magnesium , phosphates etc sometimes just hard work brings it out . Definately hydrate- magnesium aspartate I take pre work out .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic