Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Cowboys PL Journey

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
No, they are deadlifts with slightly shorter rom. I use different height blocks to accommodate this, anywhere from 3/4 inch to 4-1/2 inch, basically the exact opposite of a deficit DL, instead of you standing on blocks,the plates on blocks.
so you aren't doing RDL's since the ROM would include you slightly lowering your waist to get that ham/lower back activation? that is just hitting lower back, correct?

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
so you aren't doing RDL's since the ROM would include you slightly lowering your waist to get that ham/lower back activation? that is just hitting lower back, correct?
I do Stiff leg or RDL deads for hams, as a secondary lift on lower days.

Block pulls are a supplemental deadlift movement thay typically allows for more intensity and to work the lock out and/or also work through a sticking point in the deadlift.

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
Picked up 2x6 feet of 1inch Chain.... 92lbs for both.

DE Lower
SSB Low Box Speed Squat weight listed plus 92lbs of chain..
105x5
145x3
195x2
210x8x2 302lbs at the top

Speed Deadlift weight listed plus 92lbs of chain...
135x5
185x3
225x2
275x6x1 367 at the top

Purple Band Hammy Curls
3x15

Called it here time is not on my side today

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
A little update, things going well.

Bodyweight doen another 2ish pounds, 201 today, so close to getting under 200...

Ordered an EliteFTS Yoke bar should be here next week.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Nice work brother! I just do rack pulls, which are the same as block pulls except with block pulls your incremental changes are usually smaller. Most racks are 1.5 to 2 inches between holes and even on the lowest setting the plates on most are still around 3 inches off the ground, so that is as low as you can go.

W

wasd486

Aug 13, 2022
تحويلات عالية - Testogen هي واحدة من أفضل العلامات التجارية المحولة في الشبكة

علامة تجارية ناجحة سريعة النمو - في غضون ثلاث سنوات فقط بعد إطلاقها في عام 2014 ، ضاعفت Testogen إيراداتها السنوية أكثر من ثلاثة أضعاف

السوق العالمية - تباع الآن إلى أكثر من 80 دولة مختلفة حول العالم

معزز التستوستيرون الآمن والطبيعي - مصنوع من مزيج ممتاز من المكونات الطبيعية التي تحفز بأمان إنتاج المزيد من هرمون التستوستيرون

جاذبية عالية في مجتمع كمال الأجسام واللياقة البدنية - الفوائد الكبيرة لبناء العضلات والقوة الناتجة عن زيادة هرمون التستوستيرون تدفع النمو الهائل في السوق لمُعززات T https://mixi.mn/؟a=211103&c=i LuVdaCOcKiNmYMoUtH5&p=r

Last edited by a moderator:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
تحويلات عالية - Testogen هي واحدة من أفضل العلامات التجارية المحولة في الشبكة

علامة تجارية ناجحة سريعة النمو - في غضون ثلاث سنوات فقط بعد إطلاقها في عام 2014 ، ضاعفت Testogen إيراداتها السنوية أكثر من ثلاثة أضعاف

السوق العالمية - تباع الآن إلى أكثر من 80 دولة مختلفة حول العالم

معزز التستوستيرون الآمن والطبيعي - مصنوع من مزيج ممتاز من المكونات الطبيعية التي تحفز بأمان إنتاج المزيد من هرمون التستوستيرون

جاذبية عالية في مجتمع كمال الأجسام واللياقة البدنية - الفوائد الكبيرة لبناء العضلات والقوة الناتجة عن زيادة هرمون التستوستيرون تدفع النمو الهائل في السوق لمُعززات T https://mixi.mn/؟a=211103&c=8425&p=r
I said the same thing! What a coincidence, minus the whole cock thing...

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
My 2 cc's on a couple things. First, 198 wt. class is by far the most competitive , 181 class a close 2nd. Most guys who win the 198's and even the 181's, out lift the 220 and 248 class. The 248 is probably the least competitive class. I should know, I used to compete in that class and win with some pathetic numbers. Second, yes GH is of little use immediately for power meets. However, 2iu's a day of generic brand GH will go a long way with results over time. It takes yrs. of consistent use to see body re-comp as GH does more in the way of creating NEW muscle cells than immediate strength increases. Over time also helps with joint and tendon strength and repair. Between the age of 40-50 is the time to start to get results. Before 40 your wasting your money unless you plan on doing high dosing along with slin and t-3. That however, will grow alot more than just your muscles. I tried it numerous times prior to age 50 with nothing noticeable. After 10 yrs of use I have no intentions of ever stopping.

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
My 2 cc's on a couple things. First, 198 wt. class is by far the most competitive , 181 class a close 2nd. Most guys who win the 198's and even the 181's, out lift the 220 and 248 class. The 248 is probably the least competitive class. I should know, I used to compete in that class and win with some pathetic numbers. Second, yes GH is of little use immediately for power meets. However, 2iu's a day of generic brand GH will go a long way with results over time. It takes yrs. of consistent use to see body re-comp as GH does more in the way of creating NEW muscle cells than immediate strength increases. Over time also helps with joint and tendon strength and repair. Between the age of 40-50 is the time to start to get results. Before 40 your wasting your money unless you plan on doing high dosing along with slin and t-3. That however, will grow alot more than just your muscles. I tried it numerous times prior to age 50 with nothing noticeable. After 10 yrs of use I have no intentions of ever stopping.
Agree with class synopsis, thats why I want to drop to 198. There now pretty much (201), but want to spend rest of year cutting as much fat as I can, then rebuild back up.

The GH I have been on about 7 months now. Tried up to 6iu and like it better at 4iu. Results are at best super slow and as a powerlifter not an economical way to do it. I did have tendon issues, and they do seem to have disappeared, fingers crossed. Pushing 50 now so time is short for me, the only saving grace is starting powerliftinf in my 40s so injuries haven't had much time to build up yet

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Agree with class synopsis, thats why I want to drop to 198. There now pretty much (201), but want to spend rest of year cutting as much fat as I can, then rebuild back up.

The GH I have been on about 7 months now. Tried up to 6iu and like it better at 4iu. Results are at best super slow and as a powerlifter not an economical way to do it. I did have tendon issues, and they do seem to have disappeared, fingers crossed. Pushing 50 now so time is short for me, the only saving grace is starting powerliftinf in my 40s so injuries haven't had much time to build up yet
I don't know how you guys handle that much GH. Granted I have never done generics, only Norditropin, but at 2 iu my right arm is basically useless. Pretty much anything over 1.5 iu and my right arm feels asleep 24 hours a day, to the point the grip starts to fail. That being said, 1-1.5 iu makes me look incredible.

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
ME Lower

Seated Good Mornings SSB
145x8
195x5
215x3
235x3
265x3
290x3