Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
My medical record currently states I am fully vaccinated until next year I guess is the date. There is a push to get the booster but until I am threatened with termination I won't be getting anymore shots. Interestingly enough that when I got my vaccines in the summer, mychart had space for another shot. Now it has 2 more spaces.
My provider uses MyChart as well and noticed that as well. Who knows there may be more spaces added if this means a shot every year like the flu shot.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
All I can say is for the last 2yrs I haven't had a cold yet!...I have been practicing "safe masking" the whole entire time...

So, for me, although the mask may or may not work for COVID, IT DID work for my yearly cold(s) that I would get every time winter began...

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Your immune system needs practice though. When it does run into some bad germs or virus now it will be weak.

That is happening to people all over right now. Tons of people sick but not all are covid. A lot are just getting colds or flu but people are getting knocked on their asses by it because they've been sanitizing, masking, social distancing, and staying indoors and away from others for 2 years now. Now those people have shit immune systems.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It all connects in many varieties, HDH. You understand these sort of political / corp interplay’s on the broad spectrum.
Scott Gottlieb was selected by Trump to serve as FDA commissioner from 2017-2019. Clearly placed in the position to help set up the plandemic response late in 2019. Gottlieb held (as one example)
a large investment in Smith Kline.
Yes, I do understand but we will always differ because we view Trump in two separate ways.

In order for you to be correct, Trump would have been in on covid since Gottlieb came and left before covid even started.

In your original post you stated this- "But make no mistake, he along with pretty much a majority of the political establishment are heavily invested in corporate pharma" He meaning Trump. You have shown nothing about Trump being HEAVILY invested in corporate media. All you show is someone that came and left before covid.

Trump was a wrench thrown in their system by the whitehats. I in no way believe he is a part of this whole covid scheme. I don't worry about it like I used to because it's all going to come out in due time.

Last edited:
testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Yes, I do understand but we will always differ because we view Trump in two separate ways.

In order for you to be correct, Trump would have been in on covid since Gottlieb came and left before covid even started.

In your original post you stated this- "But make no mistake, he along with pretty much a majority of the political establishment are heavily invested in corporate pharma" He meaning Trump. You have shown nothing about Trump being HEAVILY invested in corporate media. All you show is someone that came and left before covid.

Trump was a wrench thrown in their system by the whitehats. I in no way believe he is a part of this whole covid scheme. I don't worry about it like I used to because it's all going to come out in due time.

“ In order for you to be correct, Trump would have been in on covid since Gottlieb came and left before covid even started.”

Correct. This is a Plandemic, and Gottlieb is a pretty deep player with his connections, including Pfizer.
Trump was selected (not “elected”) for a purpose — one evidently being an instrument of the collaborators for the c-vid based reset.
Trump shoehorned Gottlieb into a necessary key position for laying some of the logistical groundwork (so far as the legal show of doing what’s institutionally framed). The Plandemic didn’t begin in 2020 — it’s groundwork was laid well in advance.

Trump / Gottlieb is buy one small component of use for the Plandemic creators.
With regard to Trump and corp media investments — of course he’s heavily invested in the media complex. His media investments going back to at least his television productions, and of course his overall portfolio of investments that ultimately are held by Blackrock, Vanguard and State Street. Blackrock alone owns the majority share of ALL media. By proxy or otherwise, any and all investments in Blackrock owned (technically “owned” by majority shares held) media related corp, makes one an invested perpetuator / supporter of all corp media.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
So yesterday was my 58th birthday, I had been asleep since I last posted on Thursday. Got retested yesterday it was pos. But I started the protocol and I am 100% G2G. No more fever, only got to 100.1, lost about 6 pounds I didnt mind losing and will finish today making the full 5 day course. I have listened to RFK jr book, The Real Anthony Fauci and it is a MUST read or listen for anyone with an IQ above 5. That man and his history of collusion with big pharma and him creating "virus problems" to keep the funding coming will confirm ever conspiracy theory you may have had. Only now its coming a reputable source with evidence. And its not over, we get this, and were doomed, it has a 65% mortality rate. But why would they want it to happen? Simple, they need the exit of people who have not grown up in the metauniverse. The metauniverse is the future. All companies will have their own coins, or tokens, and they all lead back to the federal reserve. All production work, transportation and almost anything you can think of, will be done by AI. It is real... Listen to Rogans podcast with Adam Curry, it spells it out. Hard, free men have no place in their future, we are in fact undergoing a thinning of the herd. One of my best friends is retired Senior Chief, 20 year Seal Team 6 savage and he has networks, its FAR worse what going on in government than you could ever imagine possible... Afraid to say, I think the worst is yet to come.... https://www.wionews.com/world/xian-...Iz0zwTgE-hS2xUu0PDAj7H3Dfi3PZby_5yTrsh71Knwhs

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
So yesterday was my 58th birthday, I had been asleep since I last posted on Thursday. Got retested yesterday it was pos. But I started the protocol and I am 100% G2G. No more fever, only got to 100.1, lost about 6 pounds I didnt mind losing and will finish today making the full 5 day course. I have listened to RFK jr book, The Real Anthony Fauci and it is a MUST read or listen for anyone with an IQ above 5. That man and his history of collusion with big pharma and him creating "virus problems" to keep the funding coming will confirm ever conspiracy theory you may have had. Only now its coming a reputable source with evidence. And its not over, we get this, and were doomed, it has a 65% mortality rate. But why would they want it to happen? Simple, they need the exit of people who have not grown up in the metauniverse. The metauniverse is the future. All companies will have their own coins, or tokens, and they all lead back to the federal reserve. All production work, transportation and almost anything you can think of, will be done by AI. It is real... Listen to Rogans podcast with Adam Curry, it spells it out. Hard, free men have no place in their future, we are in fact undergoing a thinning of the herd. One of my best friends is retired Senior Chief, 20 year Seal Team 6 savage and he has networks, its FAR worse what going on in government than you could ever imagine possible... Afraid to say, I think the worst is yet to come.... https://www.wionews.com/world/xian-...Iz0zwTgE-hS2xUu0PDAj7H3Dfi3PZby_5yTrsh71Knwhs
Happy belated and glad to hear you're on the mend!

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Good to hear your health is going robust, Warhead. And congrats on your 58th rotation around the sun!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Your immune system needs practice though. When it does run into some bad germs or virus now it will be weak.

That is happening to people all over right now. Tons of people sick but not all are covid. A lot are just getting colds or flu but people are getting knocked on their asses by it because they've been sanitizing, masking, social distancing, and staying indoors and away from others for 2 years now. Now those people have shit immune systems.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Damned if u do, damned if ya don't!!! :eek::rolleyes::confused:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic