Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
A good listen for those that haven’t heard the podcast.
Video of summary content from Dr Malone on Joe Rogan’s show. All of these vids don’t tend to remain for long — they get deleted / censored.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Video of summary content from Dr Malone on Joe Rogan’s show. All of these vids don’t tend to remain for long — they get deleted / censored.

That's some crooked shit going on right there! I heard the hospitals were doing whatever it took to raise the numbers, that’s just wrong on SO many levels!

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Latest .... I get all these people that just cant face the reality of life on earth, maybe thats where the 3% comes from? They get covid, but their vaxxed. I tell them, that was for the original strain, not delta or omicron and they are like no no. I tell them, thats why they change the flu shot every year... no no no. Its a FACT that those vaxxed are getting the worst of Omicron. I mean, Im bummed its that way, but it is what it is. Today I got 101 fever I was like ok, here we go, tested and it was negative. BUT, thats for the original strain. Came home, took 12mg Ivermectin, 200 of Hydroxy, bunch of D and stuff I take every day. I NEVER EVER EVER get the flu, so its probably Omicron. One day at a time, be considerate as long as people are polite. I think it gets much worse before it gets better. Fauci is a mass murdering con man, and that is putting it lightly.

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
“El Salvador Urges Citizens to Exercise, Get Sunlight to Fight Coronavirus”

this is probably the best advice coming out of any country in the world right now.

finally a country recommending its citizens get healthy and some vitamin D to strengthen their immune systems.

When covid first hit I was looking into vitamin D deficiency in people hit the hardest with covid. Gotta find the article but basically if your lacking in vitamin D the coof can do more harm then if your not lacking. I got myself some injectable vitamin D3 at 50,000iu per ml. Exercise along with good supps and your god given immune system will always win over and government pushed BS. People in this world unfortunately forgot about a lot of common sense shit due to their heads being glued to the death tube aka tv.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
A friend on another board was in the hospital for coyvid pneumonia. He'd been in there for about a week and was getting progressively worse. I don't know where in NY he lives but they don't GAF out there! NY has the most kills out of any state.

At any rate, he described his dirty bloody and sweaty arm with an IV in it and was freaking out when they just wanted to jam another in without cleaning. I asked him what they were giving him and he said "roids" and antivirals". What kind of roids and antivirals? He didn't know.

I explained to him about Remdesivir and what it does to the kidneys, how it causes the lungs to fill with fluid. I asked him if they acknowledge him, look him in the eye or look away? Do they look evil? He didn't know, he said. So I told him he better get out of the hospital while he still can. Later that day, he got out with oxygen at home. A few days later he felt better than he had in a week. I later told him, he was days away from the vent. They would have killed his ass. I guess it's best we just talk about Mustangs. I honestly think he was afraid that our messages were being read. This whole thing had to be terrifying for him and he just wants to forget it.

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
Got my Pfizer booster yesterday, and so far so good. I feel we need to end this damn thing fast before it does anymore damage.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Got my Pfizer booster yesterday, and so far so good. I feel we need to end this damn thing fast before it does anymore damage.

You mean — The public at large needs to responsibly take control of their poor foundational health (overweight / obesity / metabolic / dietary), the real / true crisis raging rampant.

Reactions: ceo
M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
That's for your protection at most. It doesn't prevent infection or transmission to other human beings.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
That's for your protection at most. It doesn't prevent infection or transmission to other human beings.
Apologies for the above didn't mean to sound so obtuse. We all deal with it in different ways and many get comfort and peace of mind being fully vaccinated. I hope this ends some day.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
“Fact Check: Justice Sotomayor Claims Omicron ‘Just as Deadly for the Unvaccinated’ as Delta”

“Fact Check: Justice Breyer Suggests Vaccines, Masks Would Prevent 100% of Coronavirus Infections”

can you imagine sitting on the Supreme Court and being so stupid?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic