What's New?

Covid Vaccine

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
Hope you bought it.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
and sold...

but i still do Trade it. seems to bounce btwn $140 - $200........to put it simple.

good trading stock.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
HDH, you are my brother from another mother. Sad facts are that people have made up their minds and dug their graves. They stand solidly next to them and they will not be swayed. They won't even glaze over the links you have posted. The hospitals are execution centers and it's either cognitive or its evil. One thing for sure it's protocol. Order out of Chaos.
LOL, I agree on most not even looking at what's being posted. All I can do is put the info out. If more people did, more people would listen.

I would be happy for a single person to see but there have been many in my real life that now see because I've learned not to be insulting and show facts as opposed to what I think with no backup.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I'm still not sure how I survived it, 330lb, I was in heart failure and have cardiomyopathy. Had covid in May, my only symptoms were being tired and a cough. My gf is in health care and is never sick, like ever. She's probably in better health than me overall, but she brings me all the gems!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
More than likely you only tested positive but only had a cold or the flu. They were (and still are) using the PCR tests that don't work. The man that invented them said they didn't work for covid. Then they cranked the cycles up to 40 which pick up dead rna and they call it covid. Cycles should be around 15.

They are still using the tests even though they don't work. There are new ones coming out the beginning of this year, per the cdc but they have continued to use the fake tests.

They just ordered the biggest batch yet, 500 million tests so they can keep this shit going. Yes, 500,000,000 even though they are being replaced because of all the false positives.

All these people in the hospital with it? They fake test them coming in the door regardless of the reason for being there then listed as covid.

Buba, you should have been dead with the original strain. They would have hospitalized you and finished you off with remdesivir (george sorros patent out of china) and the respirator.

All this is easily looked up through duckduckgo.

1641460472717.png

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Trump has always pushed the vaccines not for protection but to open the country. He was partially responsible for getting the cheap drugs that showed promise to get banned massively as misinformation. Anything he said was twisted his big mouth is his greatest problem and the reason the Supreme Court would never take on the 2020 Election. He is also going to sink the republican party in midterms and 2024. I still would vote for him over ANY democrats.
Yes sir, we would have been locked down for years until the world was crushed.

He is the backbone of the republican party. There is absolutely no one else that would take this on :p:p

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
That in addition as well. But make no mistake, he along with pretty much a majority of the political establishment are heavily invested in corporate pharma — numerous sitting and former political figures are on pharma corp director boards, others connected with
FDA, etc….
Sounds like you have some proof on ties to Trump and being heavily invested in corporate pharma. Please show some direct ties that aren't the cures going around.

I saw hydroxychloroquine and regeneron.

Got anything directly tied to vaccines? And if so, when were the investments made?

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
One of my favorite shows when I was a kid :)

1641462430429.png

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
One of the primary inventors of mRNA biotechnology, Dr Robert Malone. This is an important individual on the topic of all that’s going on with this globalist operation:

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
“El Salvador Urges Citizens to Exercise, Get Sunlight to Fight Coronavirus”

this is probably the best advice coming out of any country in the world right now.

finally a country recommending its citizens get healthy and some vitamin D to strengthen their immune systems.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
“El Salvador Urges Citizens to Exercise, Get Sunlight to Fight Coronavirus”

this is probably the best advice coming out of any country in the world right now.

finally a country recommending its citizens get healthy and some vitamin D to strengthen their immune systems.

What has terrified me that has gotten lost in all this woke shit over the last 30 years is how comfortable the super obese are. You aren't allowed to bring up any discussion on obesity anywhere or you are shamed or canceled. I remember when things opened back up and going back out to eat at sit down restaurants and seeing 300 and 400 lb men and women everywhere.
I am with you the government should have been handing out packets of vitamins and exercise guides. I have lost all hope on anything ever changing as even the young people now look terrible for the most part.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
My medical record currently states I am fully vaccinated until next year I guess is the date. There is a push to get the booster but until I am threatened with termination I won't be getting anymore shots. Interestingly enough that when I got my vaccines in the summer, mychart had space for another shot. Now it has 2 more spaces.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Sounds like you have some proof on ties to Trump and being heavily invested in corporate pharma. Please show some direct ties that aren't the cures going around.

I saw hydroxychloroquine and regeneron.

Got anything directly tied to vaccines? And if so, when were the investments made?

It all connects in many varieties, HDH. You understand these sort of political / corp interplay’s on the broad spectrum.
Scott Gottlieb was selected by Trump to serve as FDA commissioner from 2017-2019. Clearly placed in the position to help set up the plandemic response late in 2019. Gottlieb held (as one example)
a large investment in Smith Kline.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic