severedthumbz
What's New?

Couple of Contest Pics

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
No bullshit, you shouldve taken 1st.

Proud of you big guy, your age just makes your commitment that much more impressive.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
As there should have been some grumbling. You carry way more mass. You we just as conditioned. You had much more thickness. I think we all know one or two photos is hard to judge by. 1-Big you are doing the 50 year old class proud. Keep hitting those wheels. They need to catch up to that upper body. Again from what I see in two photos.

The thing is when judging a BB contest there are 7 poses. If we dont count 1/4 turns. If you can win 4 of those maybe 5 over the competition then you should win the class.

Great showing :) you can only control what you bring to the stage.
GC

Great advice and thanks for the kind words brother! Yes, the legs are a weak point for me still but they are catching up, albeit slowly.

Thanks for your help getting ready for this too! Very much appreciated!!

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
These pics are easier to see than the others I saw that you had posted up. I don't see how you were out in second place against these guys. From what I see you should've been first. I bet there was some rumbling in the crowd.

Wow man. Way to go! Hard to understand the placement, but your upper development has that guy way overshadowed.

Conditioning looks great too! Pretty awesome and an inspiration. Thanks for showing a guy like me in my early 40's that you can by all means keep going!

No bullshit, you shouldve taken 1st.

Proud of you big guy, your age just makes your commitment that much more impressive.

Glad to hear from you three. Super respect your opinions. Thanks for the kind words! Means a lot!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
First based purely on arm size while keeping his soft delicate hands

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
still going strong! and look at those arms! i'm a fan!

Z

zipbolang

TID Lady Member
Apr 18, 2015
:dbells::weightlift:hitting the big half century myself next year! youre an inspiration! well done!!!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
What the hell did you do to get(keep) arms like that? Well done brother.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic