Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Couple of Contest Pics

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Congrats on the 2nd place! And I agree, a strong case can be made for you to have taken the top prize. You had to have made the decision/scoring hard on the judges.

Looking great brutha...Do you think there were any "politics" involved in the placings???...Back in the day, pretty much all of the local shows were political...It was frustrating as hell seeing the local guys virtually always win (or place well above where they should have)...Anyway, just curious if things have changed...

Thanks for the kind words! I hope I did make it hard for the judges!
DaSarge, No, I don't think much has changed in that regard. Unfortunately.

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
Great work and congrats on the finish. I agree with the masses you looked great and could have easily taken first in that group. As mentioned you can only control what you bring to the stage just bust ass and bring more in November!

IIW

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
Well, I see where you get the handle Big Gun...
You have that old school symmetry and you look shredded as hell.
You should be very proud bro, you look great.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Hey! I thought I got to do that?

You can mow with the real lawn mower once MaNi gets done. I only let him use the Fisher-Price toy bubble mower that pops those toy balls around when you push it! LOL!

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Great work and congrats on the finish. I agree with the masses you looked great and could have easily taken first in that group. As mentioned you can only control what you bring to the stage just bust ass and bring more in November!

IIW

Well, I see where you get the handle Big Gun...
You have that old school symmetry and you look shredded as hell.
You should be very proud bro, you look great.

Thank you gentlemen. Great advice IIW, and much respect Titan!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic