Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Couple back shots

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Looking wide and definitely a solid back right there! I myself have some shoulder issues from an old injury (broken clavicle) but I do work around those issues. Have you had your shoulders examined by a doc?

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
i figured as much. i take enough pics that i know how difficult it can be to get everything to pop at the same time. i am very impressed with your size and thought your traps mass wise was great. they dont come up a bunch at the top but given the shoulder issues one would expect that. but their main body is very thick. and i think your lats to your waist size is good. im not sure what your goals are but i would say you are doing everything right!

Thank you very much!!! :)

It's hard to make everything pop out, especially in the back because it's a very large muscle group and you can't actually see what is being flexed when you pose and what isn't. You have to have either someone who knows so he/she can tell you which muscles are flexed and at which part of the pose, or a good video camera.

Have you ever considered of competing?

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Looking wide and definitely a solid back right there! I myself have some shoulder issues from an old injury (broken clavicle) but I do work around those issues. Have you had your shoulders examined by a doc?

Thanks bro. So you know how badly shoulder injuries suck. I didn't have them examined by a doc because I can't afford 100$+ just to tell me that I have tendonitis or that I have injured my rotator cuff and then go again next week and give another 100$ to re-examine me. It's not that I don't have the money or that I don't wanna pay, it's just that i don't like to spend them to hear something I already know.

I mean, I've been working out on and off for almost a decade. I have injured my shoulders again in the past and it was a lot worse than this time. Now my shoulder is slowly healing but the cost is the loss of muscle volume and size...

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
back looks great bro, i think all the critiquing so far is pretty spot on. the only thing that i noticed at first was the trabs were a little behind. other than that you lookin thick bro.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
definitely got the nice taper going on bro. if i were to give any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, i'd say bring the traps up (which has already been overstated) and the rear delts. you dont need heavy weight to develop rear delts bro. try some high volume face pulls and bent over lateral raises with moderate weight. bent over BB rows will help them as well

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Families got you covered advice wise- looking good bro, taper, width, and damn, you got years of training to go :) Keep up the good work!

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I than you all for your critics and for taking time to reply to my thread. I hope I will get over my injury fast and I will be able to put some size on again! :)

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
You have a good even development across and up and down wise on your back.
I would agree traps upper mid back need more emphasis, seated rows, bent rows with a neutral close grip, shurgs, upright rows, and heavt rear delt work are all things that cross my mind when I see your back, your lat development looks good, deadlifts or rack pulls would be good in there too.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Thick back bro! lookin good. Its genetics man, my chest blows. But doesnt mean u cant get them to grow. Hit some heavy ass rows and weighted pullups and some heavy closegrips, when i do those i notice my arms exploding. I never really isolate arms much, although i try to because its good once in a while. Compounds build more mass than isolations.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
You have a good even development across and up and down wise on your back.
I would agree traps upper mid back need more emphasis, seated rows, bent rows with a neutral close grip, shurgs, upright rows, and heavt rear delt work are all things that cross my mind when I see your back, your lat development looks good, deadlifts or rack pulls would be good in there too.

Thanks bro! I will those traps up ASAP and i will be patient until my injury heals and then i'll do my favorite seated behind the neck bb presses!

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Thick back bro! lookin good. Its genetics man, my chest blows. But doesnt mean u cant get them to grow. Hit some heavy ass rows and weighted pullups and some heavy closegrips, when i do those i notice my arms exploding. I never really isolate arms much, although i try to because its good once in a while. Compounds build more mass than isolations.

Thanks bro!

Well the issue with my arms is that I have tried anything to make them grow (including not doing any direct isolation work) and guess what? They will either get smaller or remain the same.

The only way I can make my arms grow is very heavy supersets with little to no brake. My guess is that I have a thick fascia which doesn't allow the long head of the triceps to grow much hence the size of my arms. If I keep making progress everywhere else and my triceps refuse to follow, i might have to use Synthol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic