Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Couple back shots

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Tell me which parts of my back should I emphasize more please and yes, i know my arms are small for the rest of my body. I am working on that. :)

P2109_22-04-11.jpg

IMGP0648.jpg

cheddar cheese

cheddar cheese

TID Lady Member
Aug 29, 2011
I think you need to bring up your traps to balance out and overall thickness, your width is good, nice taper, small waist too which gives you that great "x" frame look

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I think you need to bring up your traps to balance out and overall thickness, your width is good, nice taper, small waist too which gives you that great "x" frame look

Thank you!

I agree with you. I think I need to get my traps a bit bigger. My waist is currently big. It's about 33". When i cut it's usually around 29-30.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Your traps and even your deltoids could stand to be a little bigger. You've got good definition in the shoulders but there's plenty of room for size. Do you have a separate day designated just for shoulders currently? If not you may want to go that route and have 5 or so exercises that will hit anterior and posterior deltoids along with your typical shoulder exercises like military presses, lateral raises, etc.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Usually i have shoulders and traps in their own day and both are my strongest parts along with my back but for the past two months i have been suffering a terrible injury on the rear delts and I can only use very light weight so I have lost a great deal of size.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Usually i have shoulders and traps in their own day and both are my strongest parts along with my back but for the past two months i have been suffering a terrible injury on the rear delts and I can only use very light weight so I have lost a great deal of size.

I have soulder injuries too bro, nothing to be ashamed of. What you need to do is some therapy type exercises everyday for your shoulder(s) so they heal up and get strong enough to lift with again. Instead of usign light weight, don't work them out at all other than your light therapy stuff. IN the long run it will heal and you will be in better shape. Continuing to lift now creates the real possibility of you needing surgery down the road....and let me tell you, shoulder surgery of any kind is NOT fun.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Your back looks pretty freakin good to me bro. Just sayin...

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I have soulder injuries too bro, nothing to be ashamed of. What you need to do is some therapy type exercises everyday for your shoulder(s) so they heal up and get strong enough to lift with again. Instead of usign light weight, don't work them out at all other than your light therapy stuff. IN the long run it will heal and you will be in better shape. Continuing to lift now creates the real possibility of you needing surgery down the road....and let me tell you, shoulder surgery of any kind is NOT fun.

I use very light weight for those healing exercises and I am slowly getting better but It's keeping me back from my chest workouts as well. I can only do Machine bench presses and those only with close grip and a limited amount of weight. It sucks...

I am being careful but not being able to workout properly sucks. Especially if you have a fast metabolism.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i think your back looks very impressive. the width and depth was very nice. sure the shoulders could be bigger but given the issues you have had they look great. your erector muscles arent flexed and so it is hard to say how they look. i have to really concentrate to get all of them flexed at the same time!

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
i think your back looks very impressive. the width and depth was very nice. sure the shoulders could be bigger but given the issues you have had they look great. your erector muscles arent flexed and so it is hard to say how they look. i have to really concentrate to get all of them flexed at the same time!

Thank you very much ATW! The opinion of someone as well developed as yourself matters a lot! Thankfully, my erector muscles are in proportion with the rest of my back.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Thank you very much ATW! The opinion of someone as well developed as yourself matters a lot! Thankfully, my erector muscles are in proportion with the rest of my back.

i figured as much. i take enough pics that i know how difficult it can be to get everything to pop at the same time. i am very impressed with your size and thought your traps mass wise was great. they dont come up a bunch at the top but given the shoulder issues one would expect that. but their main body is very thick. and i think your lats to your waist size is good. im not sure what your goals are but i would say you are doing everything right!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic