Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Cosmo september issue: "untamed va-jay-jay's are all the rage"

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I think you may need to try shaving a deflated baloon, or an old wrinkly coin purse, or rotten piece of fruit without cutting it open to get a real idea of just how realistic that one is. First let me say, I would love it if my balls were smooth as eggs. I'd get em lasered and botoxed so they weren't even wrinkly if it a financially... okay not botoxed. But I've cut my balls so damn many times with clippers and a #1 guard I'm terrified to pull out a razor.:

A) I don't expect my wife to shave every day I have no problems going down on her if it's been a few days. She's never had a smell and as long as it's really short... big deal. Do I like it better when it's smooth as... the glorious thing that it is? Hell yes, and she's a lot more comfortable with me going down when it's smooth like that too. But if a man has time to shave EVERYTHING, every single day... he needs to get a job or something... or maybe be a little less goddamn vain. Wonder how long the daily sack shavers are spending on their Jay Cutlar bleached faux hawk every day.

Trim up. That goes for men and women. I do the same grooming down there I expect from my wife... and I have to shave my face, and my arms, and my stomach, and my chest, gimme a break you all have way less razor time than men do.
i know this an old post but shaving your nuts is not hard at all. You are doing something wrong dude. Use a razor, that's your problem.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic