Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Cosmo september issue: "untamed va-jay-jay's are all the rage"

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i just posted on this subject in the manscape thread; long story short, i hear you guys on the minor vagina baldy. i'm not into fucking 12 year olds. that being said, i personally dont give a shit what they do with their snatch as it doesnt affect my blowjob one bit...

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Wife has had either a landing strip or a heart or something like that for a long time. she just started shaving the whole thing bald a few weeks ago.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I got lasered smooth years ago.........I have no choice now lol

And that's the thing I don't understand, you boys want us all trimmed and smooth but how about shaving completely smooth yours and including the entire nut sack !

I agree with your post 100% !!

Ouch! No can do on that one.... to much room for error :)

SuperG

SuperG

VIP Member
Jun 1, 2012
Ouch! No can do on that one.... to much room for error :)

I shave my balls every other day. I do it quickly and have only nicked the skin a dozen times or so. My girl wanted to shave them and I was like no way!
I also shave the shaft. Get it hard and and shave all the way down to the base. Trim the top using a beard trimmer with the close guard. Hell I even shave my butt cheeks, my gooch and in the crack (thats hard to do). Sometimes my girl would want to lick on my butthole for whatever reason so I wanted to spruce it up a bit. (I know TMI)

I like a woman smooth but I also like it when she gets a little stubble down there sometimes. Use to ask my girl when it had stubble if I could put a cookie cutter on it and make a design. She always said no.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Gross thought.. I don't need to chew through the hedges to get to the good stuff. UGH!!! hack hack hair ball...

I may be gay but I remove my hair head to toe (except face) for my wife and GF. They like me smooth and I can't stand to even look in the mirror anymore and see hair. I might not shave every day but it's at least 2-3 times per week.

If a big bush is back in....... I'm out!!

Hero Swole

Hero Swole

Apr 18, 2013
The bush is where its at. Who doesnt love the occasional dingle berry's that get caught under the vagina from time to time.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
And that's the thing I don't understand, you boys want us all trimmed and smooth but how about shaving completely smooth yours and including the entire nut sack !
I agree with your post 100% !!

I think you may need to try shaving a deflated baloon, or an old wrinkly coin purse, or rotten piece of fruit without cutting it open to get a real idea of just how realistic that one is. First let me say, I would love it if my balls were smooth as eggs. I'd get em lasered and botoxed so they weren't even wrinkly if it a financially... okay not botoxed. But I've cut my balls so damn many times with clippers and a #1 guard I'm terrified to pull out a razor.:

A) I don't expect my wife to shave every day I have no problems going down on her if it's been a few days. She's never had a smell and as long as it's really short... big deal. Do I like it better when it's smooth as... the glorious thing that it is? Hell yes, and she's a lot more comfortable with me going down when it's smooth like that too. But if a man has time to shave EVERYTHING, every single day... he needs to get a job or something... or maybe be a little less goddamn vain. Wonder how long the daily sack shavers are spending on their Jay Cutlar bleached faux hawk every day.

Trim up. That goes for men and women. I do the same grooming down there I expect from my wife... and I have to shave my face, and my arms, and my stomach, and my chest, gimme a break you all have way less razor time than men do.

Last edited:
Hero Swole

Hero Swole

Apr 18, 2013
Yeah, trim. i hate the feeling of your nuts sticking to your legs when your sweaty.

STEAK HELMET

STEAK HELMET

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2010
It's like licking a hairy sweaty arm pit...gross

smooth or get up out my bed.

B

bikrash

Jun 4, 2014
Like to have something to wipe my chin on.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic