Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Corona Virus. How much of a threat is it?

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
My gym is still open, but just got news today that all schools are closed for a month... really hoping the fuckin gym isn't next..

Soon you won’t be able to leave your home except for food, doctor and emergency.

Make a plan to workout at home for at least a month.

Buki1718

Buki1718

Feb 21, 2020
I doubt they'll stop me from going to work but as far as working out at home im ready for. Burpees pullups squats. And pretty much everything you can think of with 25lb dumbells

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
My gym is still open, but just got news today that all schools are closed for a month... really hoping the fuckin gym isn't next..

Im surprised gyms are not shut down already.
They are in other countries. Probably will start to shut down gyms soon.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Here In Massachusetts. Bars and restaurants are closed for 3 weeks for now.. only food to go or delivery

Schools out for 3 weeks as well
Even Treehouse shut down, WTF!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I'm surprised gyms haven't shut down yet. I've already determined I'll have to work out at home or a park with my dumbbells.

I think it's just a matter of time before they put America on lock down.

Reactions: Jin
S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
I'm surprised gyms haven't shut down yet. I've already determined I'll have to work out at home or a park with my dumbbells.

I think it's just a matter of time before they put America on lock down.
Sadly I am afraid that's just what may happen just like in Italy. Going to get worse way worse before it gets better.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Schools are closing. One, because they are places for mass gatherings and kids are the worst about sanitizing and etc. Secondly, at least in my state, the fear is the hospitals will not be able to accommodate the infected and the plan would be to utilize the schools as a place to set up and triage them. Our national guard is already on stand by to put the plan into place IF shit goes south. The next 10-14 days will paint a clearer picture.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
My Gym is still open. suggesting to use every other machine and not the one immediately next to.

I work in Orthopedics. We discharged all Patients over the weekend. All elective surgeries are cancelled for at least 3 weeks. Remaining Medical surgical floors will be held for Covid 19 Patients that tested negatve / not detected. for example, My Pt last week returned to ER with 103 Temp. Flu and surgical infection has been ruled out. Covid 19 testing took 3 to 4 days to result....but returned negative.

Now she has been transferred off the floor for Covid 19 to the step down...to probe for the source of her infection. There are some Pts that are positive. Then all the caretakers involved with that Patient during the admission are called and quarantined. this process started yesterday. as of today we have 88 employees quarantined.

soon we will be more short staffed. not to mention being short of ventilators and other equipment and protective wear.

this is only the beginning.

Reactions: Jin
Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
My Gym is still open. suggesting to use every other machine and not the one immediately next to.

I work in Orthopedics. We discharged all Patients over the weekend. All elective surgeries are cancelled for at least 3 weeks. Remaining Medical surgical floors will be held for Covid 19 Patients that tested negatve / not detected. for example, My Pt last week returned to ER with 103 Temp. Flu and surgical infection has been ruled out. Covid 19 testing took 3 to 4 days to result....but returned negative.

Now she has been transferred off the floor for Covid 19 to the step down...to probe for the source of her infection. There are some Pts that are positive. Then all the caretakers involved with that Patient during the admission are called and quarantined. this process started yesterday. as of today we have 88 employees quarantined.

soon we will be more short staffed. not to mention being short of ventilators and other equipment and protective wear.

this is only the beginning.
I’m reposting this on UG.

Be safe. Do good.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 3 members watching this topic

, ,