Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Cop shoots guy for getting ID

S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
I saw a long version of this video previously that showed when the cop first started following the other car. I dont see any way at all the cop couldve seen from where he was at (way behind the car) whether or not this driver had his seat belt on or not.

Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
Of course he couldn't. But he's a cop, which means he's automatically a badass because he can carry a gun legally without any repercussions at all for his actions.

Next time a cop pulls you over and asks for your ID, ask him for his 3 forms of ID before you show him yours. I seriously don't get you guys that say if you just do what the cop tells you then everything will be ok. That's such a weak ass cop out. Make them work for it if they're going to pull you over for some stupid ass reason.

Also, not sure if you guys know about dui check points, but they are as illegal as it gets. Next time you come up on one and the cop asks you for your ID or asks if you've been drinking, you literally do not have to say one word and they have to let you go.

Dont just follow orders because the person is a cop. That is so weak minded. Challenge them and make them work for their shit ass pay. None of them should get a dime more than what they get paid until they start treating civilians with a little respect.

Something that is really ****ed up is correctional officers get paid more than teachers. Go figure that one out.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Of course he couldn't. But he's a cop, which means he's automatically a badass because he can carry a gun legally without any repercussions at all for his actions.

Next time a cop pulls you over and asks for your ID, ask him for his 3 forms of ID before you show him yours. I seriously don't get you guys that say if you just do what the cop tells you then everything will be ok. That's such a weak ass cop out. Make them work for it if they're going to pull you over for some stupid ass reason.

Also, not sure if you guys know about dui check points, but they are as illegal as it gets. Next time you come up on one and the cop asks you for your ID or asks if you've been drinking, you literally do not have to say one word and they have to let you go.

Dont just follow orders because the person is a cop. That is so weak minded. Challenge them and make them work for their shit ass pay. None of them should get a dime more than what they get paid until they start treating civilians with a little respect.

Something that is really ****ed up is correctional officers get paid more than teachers. Go figure that one out.
It's not a "cop out" but if you go and ask him for his 3 forms of ID, which is blatantly just to annoy him, I can guarantee you that you are going to get a ticket. Yes there is a lot of bullshit these days with cops but every time I get pulled over I'm not out to fight the system, I'm just in a hurry and want to be on my way. You can't fight the cop at the street level, maybe you will succeed in annoying him but he is going to win the battle when he just writes you a ticket. DUI checkpoints aren't "Illegal" so to speak, you just don't have to answer their questions. Last time I went thru one I wanted to try that but I had had a few beers so I didn't want to risk anything. Again though, what do you get out of it? If you get stopped at a DUI checkpoint and start answering all his questions with "Am I free to go yet", you are just going to keep yourself there longer than if you just answered his questions in the first pace.

Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
Well I personally don't mind wasting their time as much as they're wasting mine. I'll sit there for an hour if he wants to play that game.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Well I personally don't mind wasting their time as much as they're wasting mine. I'll sit there for an hour if he wants to play that game.

Next time you go thru one make a video.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Thirty years ago the police departments hired ex-military, football player types, who everyone knew could hit and take a hit. Those old school cops understood that giving the benefit of the doubt was part of the job and that taking a hit, or a bullet, might be a necessary part of their job. Those cops applied the law with common sense and humility, ignored minor offenses, and occasionally gave a drunk a ride home. And the general public respected those officers because the public knew they were heroes.

Now they hire punk ass pussies who have never been in a fight and who are scared to death of everyone they have contact with.

And by the way, there is nothing heroic or courageous about stopping a guy for a seat-belt violation and then pissing your pants when he sticks his head back in the vehicle. Sure a seat belt stop is a tally mark on the cops activity sheet. But there is a big difference between a tally mark on your activity sheet and truly being worth your salt as a cop.

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
Janitors make more than teachers. Does that bother you? Do you have any experience in corrections to know what a correction officer does?

Do you have any experience in teaching to know what a teacher does?

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012

Ok, I'm not out to debate or anything, but I disagree with this. If you go through a DUI checkpoint, just be polite and follow their instructions. You get farther with authority and customer service figures with courtesy.

Telling the cop no, its my right, blah blah blah blah just makes you look suspicious and will probably get you marked in the system.

Not worth it.

The cops are just doing their jobs as they are instructed by higher ups.

Its such a waste of energy to sit there and argue back and forth. If you're not drunk you'll be fine.

People make mistakes, they're people.

I'm not taking up for anyone, a lot of times when I see a state trooper my stomach drops a little because I'm concerned about getting a ticket for something, even if I know everything is legal.

But usually, no harm is meant.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
brodel... if you actually take the approach you mention in real life... dont be upset when they haul you to jail... you may very well be within your "perceived" rights... but you wont know until you appear in court on charges... make sure you have bail money and lawyer fees saved up.

Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
I do take that approach with cops and haven't been hauled off to jail. What are they going to do? Take me to jail for being disrespectful? Get real. That's not how it works when you know your rights.

I don't play their little authority games. They can save that shit for the people that don't like to exercise their rights.

Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
Next time you go thru one make a video.

I will for sure if I go through one. I don't ever go out and I'm in bed usually by 8pm nowadays. And I don't drink, but if I can make a cop question his manlyhood and authority, I do it every damn chance I get.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic