Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

CONTEST PREP Numero Dos

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Holy crap, you're on one, J. Lots to learn and take from your thread. Looking jacked as fuk.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Back down to 165 after that skipload day. Still lots of water to come off... 90 min cardio again today split into 45 min AM and PM

Will assess where I am at tomorrow and decide if I will do 45 min or 90 on thurs. Main purpose is just to get the remaining water off that has bound to the 1345g carbs I are over sat/sun

still very hard In appearance and wouldn't be surprised if I am way less like 158 on Friday... I am using 1/2 a tab of HTCZ to pull water right now with K supplementation and 2.5-3 gal water daily.

Friday i I will switch to dyazide at 2pm, 8pm, 8am, post pre judging and then half tab before the night show. I will take 1/2 tab 1-2 days following the show to prevent any full body adema from water retention and rebound.

Friday i I will be loading with 375g carbs from red rice and switching to dry carbs on the evening. Meals day of show will be chicken eggs(hard boiled) and rice all salted and rice cakes with pb. Lunch will be a burger and fries with a coffee and I will only sip water that day

posts show I'm not going to go nuts but I think we will hit up a BBQ joint for ribs and maybea donut or two for dessert

Last edited:
jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Decided to play today by ear cardio wise ... I woke up and looked in the mirror and looked tight and full after my depletion work outs and 3 no carb days. I will do a final fourth no carb day today and then carb up tomorrow with jasmine or white rice and cream of rice at a total of either 250 or 400g carbs depending on how far or close I am to making weight ...

My weight is 164 so I am 9lb over where I want to weight in however 6-7lb of this is still additional water retention from my big refeed sunday.

i anticipate dropping at least 8 lb over the next 48 hr so hopefully I can make it without too much more water manipulation

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
foods tomorrow will be very basic - here is my 400g carb load - 6 meals total for 3,244 cal
4 cups cooked white jasmine rice (3 meals)
2 TBS Barleans raw organic virgin coconut oil (3 meals)
4.5 TBS low sodium PB (3 meals)
12 oz top grass-fed sirloin (3 meals)
12 oz boneless skinless chicken (3 meals)
6 cups cream of rice (3 meals)

3 gal of water before 8 PM

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Little more wet that I wanted to be today- battled intestinal issues past few days an specifically yesterday made it impossible to get my water down.. Only had 2 of 3 gal I had intended. I was very dry and vascular in the evening around 11 as I finished up the secnd gal so I don't think I will have an issue drying out with some carbs and 2.5 gallons today. Today I lower salt just to what's contained in my foods
prev I had been salting everything

cur weight 163... Target 154.25

so that's the weight of about a gallon of water ! Hope I make it but if not I will be a welter

2e30tqe.jpg

Starting my my carb up with cream of rice and alternating with jasmine rice
protei
n sources are grass fed sirloin and chicken breast
fat sources are raw coconut oil and low sodium natural PB. That's what I will have for 6 meals today

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Can't wait to see the final package man!

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Update!! Pics!!! How did you do?!?!?!

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Not as well as I had liked ... I didn't dry out well for the morning and started to peak by like 3pm... I feel like I deserved 4th but placed at 5th.. Had a nice cheat after the show then right back to cardio and training yesterday ...4 weeks out!

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Good god today I pinned 1ml test prop and 100mg test suspension in oil 2 hours before my workout... This was a surreal experience... Better than any tren or drol or anything I've ever taken pre workout and I felt way stronger than anytime I had used TNE transdermal pre workout ... I smashed weight like I never have before .. Crazy stength and endurance.. Plan is to run TNE 100mcg on training days this week and 300mg prop, then next week I will run 200mg TNE transdermal with salvo administered 3x daily and then back to prop and TNE in oil the following week.. This stuff drew and shot well thru a 25ga and is in guicol but not a ton and was not painful at all... Very happy so far ... That's an understatement

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Man I keep hearing all these great things about test and tren suspension pre workout and it's making me excited. Really had me considering playing around with some in my upcoming cycle

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Any idea as to what you did wrong bro? I don't want the same thing to happen if it can be avoided.. anything noteworthy why you wouldn't have dried out?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic