Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

CONTEST PREP Numero Dos

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Looking awesome brother! Man it's hard to believe you weigh what you do, that's great.
Thanks dude it's really awesome to hear someone say this....because it means I must have been doing something right for the pasty 9 or 10 years because I started off as a skinny bish!!!! Probably had 14" arms and all in the beginning . Bodybuilding isn't necessarily about being the biggest mother****er in the world but about giving the impression of HYUUUUGE and the right proportions When on stage and I think that's what I love about it... Bodybuilding is a life long thing because one can never achieve 'perfection' l...it's an illusive thing ! One day I would like to be a 212 guy ...I'm like John meadows height ... So i aspire to continue to pack on mass till I look like that mother ****a !! That guy is my inspiration

Last edited:
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Looking awesome brother! Man it's hard to believe you weigh what you do, that's great.

Agreed. Jhot you look like you weigh 200# at least, so whenever I hear what you weigh I can hardly believe it. You're looking great, BTW.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Agreed. Jhot you look like you weigh 200# at least, so whenever I hear what you weigh I can hardly believe it. You're looking great, BTW.
Much appreciated my lumberjack friend ! Stoked to has a day completely off from training and cardio first time in 3 months today !

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Thanks dude it's really awesome to hear someone say this....because it means I must have been doing something right for the pasty 9 or 10 years because I started off as a skinny bish!!!! Probably had 14" arms and all in the beginning . Bodybuilding isn't necessarily about being the biggest mother****er in the world but about giving the impression of HYUUUUGE and the right proportions When on stage and I think that's what I love about it... Bodybuilding is a life long thing because one can never achieve 'perfection' l...it's an illusive thing ! One day I would like to be a 212 guy ...I'm like John meadows height ... So i aspire to continue to pack on mass till I look like that mother ****a !! That guy is my inspiration

Hell yeah you have bro. We have all learned a lot over our years of training and made mistakes with it. But improving each day, month, each year, and utilizing the knowledge and experience to be better than the day before is what makes all the difference. And my friend you have done it! And like you said, this is a life long thing. You'll still learn things about yourself and your training 10 years from now. It's great, that's one thing I love. We stay hungry and strive for more, always. 5 more lbs of lean tissue, Then 5 more, then cut, etc. Love this life bro!

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Since this first show is being considered my warm up show so to speak although it's a big state one and nations qualifier, I felt more comfortable playing around with a skipload one week out. Because I'm depleted I should be able to utilize 2-2.5x the typical carbs that would be stored and am also employing R-ala with my meals to help maximize transport to muscles and glycogen stores, and based on last weeks experiment I lost about 2lb after a 6,000cal day that consisted of over 300g fat and 600g carbs, this weekend is *comparable* however because I depleted for 6 days straight, and lowered fats on final depletion day I am loading with 300g carbs pre bed last night and about 1100g today. Calories will be around 6,000 and then tomorrow I will return to depletion till Friday and will train Monday - thurs high rep 45 min depletion work outs and increase cardio with a very slight decrease in kcal from baseline kcal of last week which was around 2,540kcal. This should seriously stimulate metabolism. I will be doing 90m cardio split am/pm Monday through wed and Thursday will be 1 hour split am and PM. This will be my last cardio session

as it stands here are today's FATCROS;

2q1xv1v.jpg

Last edited:
IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Brother you got your shit down pat! Incredible that you can consume 6000kcals an that many carbs and lose weight right? Textbook bro, awesome. I think your experimenting is goin to pay off huge for your second show and all shows in the future. Good luck my man.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I am going to update this regarding my Skiploading experiment to see where I end up... at any point I may prematurely end this as I have given myself a VERY large refeed window, compared to the past and I don't want to spill so much obviously that it sets me back conditioning wise

After last nights 300g refeed around 10PM I was still kind of flat but grainy and lean this morning. lines were more pronounced in the abs and serratus.... legs were more vascular and separated

I ate the second installment of junk at 830 AM. This consisted of 2 servings of lucky charms, 2 servings of cinnamon toast crunch, 3 pieces of french toast, 1/4 cup light syrup and 2 tbsp of organic wild bluberry jam. Water has been cut to around 4 liters today... friday i had 10 liters, yesterday I had 6. I will ramp back up to 3 gallons early in the week and keep water at 3 gallons until friday where water will go back to 1 gallon to dry off, carb up and pull sub q water. water will be cut likely between 8 and 10 PM Friday night. if I don't have to use Dyazide I will not, but have it as an insurance policy.

After this meal I was even more grainy, more lines, more freakish vascularity in the forearms, calves shouldre and biceps mainly... still have not had veins pop much on chest, and minimal quad veins are popping... as I dry out today this will be more prevalent I think. This is also my second day with letro bumped to 5mg, which is ****ing high but was necessary due to the wetness i still am experiencing in my back, specifically upper back. I sleep on my back and so tend to hold more water in that area.

third installment of carbs is the first one to really have gotten me full feeling. I am being very careful not to gorge myself... psychologically speaking i could eat a lot right now due to restrictive dieting and cravings but I am eating slowly, and giving myself time to process the food so as not to snack between meals and not to overeat.

3 more pieces of french toast, and less than 1/4 cup light syrup..... FULL.... so far the carbs have not made me sleepy at all. Took another dose of R-ALA and some glutamine. I am going to put some Citrulline in my daily jug of water to promote circulation, and am taking my yohimbine HCL as well as ephedrine at caffine today.

T3 was bumped yesterday to 100mcg and I am keeping an eye on myself closely to ensure this is a dose I will be able to hold for the week.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Thanks means a lot to hear that my dood... I struggle with a lot of things in prep and a you know it ain't no walk in the park... It does seem to get easier ever so slightly, or maybe we get emotionally harder to break. Either way I've trained harder, smarter and done more cardio than ever but I'm in a great disposition now whereas last prep I was about to murder someone by this point lol

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Really watered over after the last meal which was 4 servings of cereal 3 French toastt slices and 4oz uncooked weight of angel hair in tomato basil sauce

still have some some bagels french toast another bowl of spaghetti cereal an sorbet to go. I may forgo the sorbet and end this a few hours early

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Final carb count was about 5600 cal 1045 carb and around 94 g fat

254xyl1.jpg

Took two servings of miralax yesterday to make sure all the carbs didn't slow my digestion and excretion

woke up 9lb heavier and smashed HIIT AND some LISS for 45 minutes total
tofay I will do my chest and shoulder depletion work out followed by an additional 45 minutes
3 exercises per body part, 4-5 sets of 15-25 reps as heavy as possible.
just took a nice big pooper so weights probably already down 2-3 lb LOL... I should baseline by Thursday I think
Calories reduced by 75 cal today and cardio increased by 10 min
although I had a film of water Over legs and abs today I was fuller and harder than any other time in prep. I will ramp water to 2 gal today then 3 gal tues thru fri

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic