Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Comparison of Caber, Bromo, and Prami

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Dr jim, no worries. I try to keep a open mind to new things i learn along this journey/quest to obtain the unobtainable [/U]body i have pictured in my head. I may ask alot of questions but it is only because i want to understand. They say the dumbest question is one not asked. While we may never agree on certain things, it does make for good discussion... just keep it in simple terms and words i can understand lol.

Been there done that mate but you've been much more successful than myself,

:)
:) :)
:) :) :)

Last edited:
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Nice comparison, but can you locate ANY evidence 19nor AAS raise prolactin, especially thru a pituitary mechanism where dopamine exerts it's influence on prolactin secretion?

Nope because it's bogus nonsense!

Just control your E-2 level and leave these dopamine agonists to those with Parkinson's disease, Prolactin secreting rumors and those who have GIANTISM.

Yep that's right these drugs DECREASE pituitary GH secretion by as much as FIFTY PERCENT!

Regs
Jim

Awaiting your evidence on these claims

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
In 20 years I've used deca or tren regular - never found need for either if these . More bull or fact that people have no clue how. To use gear . If you cycle and balance your dosages no need. Stacking things that act in synergy like deca with winny always base with test . None of this whimpy test fears I see from all knobs ! Of course I've lived it, I don't get me info from internet trolls or faulty irrelevant made testing . Bodybuilding is something one lives and experiences not read or talk

Another well thought out response by Ketsugo, can someone send me a decoder ring so I can figure oit WTH he is saying?
"What are whimpy test fears I see from all knobs????"

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Awaiting your evidence on these claims

=========================

Aw shucks ya got me, NOT :)

Tell you what LG since the use of D-2 agonists for GIANTISM is now considered STANDARD THERAPY, why don't you give GOOGLE a try. You will find the evidence is EASY to come by.

Regards
Jim

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Omg I had no idea that was what was causing it! Thank you!

I wasn't sure quit using the stuff they went away.So I thought it might not be the prami,started back up the hiccups came back.Stopped the prami again,they went away.Did some research sure enough hiccups are one of the sides caused by prami.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
=========================

Aw shucks ya got me, NOT :)

Tell you what LG since the use of D-2 agonists for GIANTISM is now considered STANDARD THERAPY, why don't you give GOOGLE a try. You will find the evidence is EASY to come by.

Regards
Jim

I have thanks NOT ONE of us is suffering from Giantism though so any of your studies on pregnant women over 50 or white lab rats will not be pertinent either ....sorry
Listen why do you think for years and years people have used caber for prolactin suppression while using 19 nors?
Just for fun or because it works?
Or are you the only one that has figured it out and everyone else is wrong?

Oh and blah blah we have all been down the science VS bro science road before so please avoid that exit altogether.............cheers

BTW "Do you even lift?".........comes to mind for some reason..lol

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I have thanks NOT ONE of us is suffering from Giantism though so any of your studies on pregnant women over 50 or white lab rats will not be pertinent either ....sorry
Listen why do you think for years and years people have used caber for prolactin suppression while using 19 nors?
Just for fun or because it works?
Or are you the only one that has figured it out and everyone else is wrong?

Oh and blah blah we have all been down the science VS bro science road before so please avoid that exit altogether.............cheers

BTW "Do you even lift?".........comes to mind for some reason..lol

=======================

Yep heard that before the studies were not on BB, or lifters or folks who exercised, damn doc they had diseases we don't have, bla, bla, bla! Did you investigate the effect D-2 agonists have on patients with Parkinson's or how about prolactinomas? Yea their GH levels also DECLINED but your criteria negate their relevance, even though ALL these patients had GH levels performed both BEFORE and AFTER the initiation of Dopamine agonist therapy.

(Incidentally I will only rarely cite animal studies and will do so ONLY when comparative human studies are unavailable)

So you don't like those "diseased patient studies? Well unfortunately LG it's very difficult to get research approved on NORMAL folk, duh. So what to do?

Heck the best test subjects are the very people whom are proclaiming a 19-Nor - Prolactin connection exists, but for some reason they don't or won't get that level checked, Now why is that, LG?

How about you LG, have you ever checked that prolactin level your blindly using D-2 agonists for? After all there's no doubt "they work", but rather are they needed?

Hey did you know steroids don't "enhance performance"? Yep really! NOT, but that's what modern medicine blindly believed until they STUDIED the topic. It seems ironic but aren't AAS users doing the exact same thing when being critical of the medical profession for their 1970"s, proclaiming fact from fiction, blunder?

However it seems some contemporary BB don't want to KNOW what the science says and would rather do it "alone" and by "word of mouth", comparing anecdotes and experience. But ya see we now KNOW there is a better way! Try combining the experience with the science rather than denying the relevance of the latter.

Do I lift? Gosh darn it ya got me, NOT! (Does that really matter? Would it disable or somehow minimize my thoughts, PED and exercise research or my commitment to the sport?)

I'm a little older now and my joints ache so I certainly CAN'T lift as much or as often as I'd like to, but I have my own gym with free weights (unfortunately no machines) and aerobic equipment, and I "lift" 2-3 times a week and do aerobics twice a week.

So yep although I may not have the voice of a modern day BB, I contribute by a different means, my educational experience and professional exposure.

Regs
Jim

Last edited:
Reactions: CBS
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
=======================

Yep heard that before the studies were not on BB, or lifters or folks who exercised, damn doc they had diseases we don't have, bla, bla, bla! Did you investigate the effect D-2 agonists have on patients with Parkinson's or how about prolactinomas? Yea their GH levels also DECLINED but your criteria negate their relevance, even though ALL these patients had GH levels performed BEFORE and AFTER the initiation of Dopamine agonist therapy.

(Incidentally I will only rarely cite animal studies and will do so ONLY when comparative human studies are unavailable)

So you don't like those "diseased patient studies? Well unfortunately LG it's very difficult to get research approved on NORMAL folk, duh. So what to do?

Heck the best test subjects are the very people whom are proclaiming a 19-Nor - Prolactin connection exists,
but for some reason they don't or won't get that level checked, Now why is that, LG?

How about you LG, have you ever checked that prolactin level your blindly using D-2 agonists for? After all there's no doubt "they work", but rather are they needed?

Hey did you know steroids don't "enhance performance"? Yep really! NOT, but that's what modern medicine blindly believed until they STUDIED the topic. It seems ironic but aren't AAS users doing the exact same thing when being critical of the medical profession for their 1970"s, proclaiming fact from fiction, blunder?

However it seems some contemporary BB don't want to KNOW what the science says and would rather do it "alone" and by "word of mouth", comparing anecdotes and experience. But ya see we now KNOW there is a better way! Try combining the experience with the science rather than denying the relevance of the latter.

Do I lift? Gosh darn it ya got me, NOT! (Does that really matter? Would it disable or somehow minimize my thoughts, PED and exercise research or my commitment to the sport?)

I'm a little older now and my joints ache so I certainly CAN'T lift as much or as often as I'd like to, but I have my own gym with free weights (unfortunately no machines) and aerobic equipment, and I "lift" 2-3 times a week and do aerobics twice a week.

So yep although I may not have the voice of a modern day BB, I contribute by a different means, my educational experience and professional exposure.

Regs
Jim

Great reply thank you!
BTW old guys can lift to bro I am 50 so get with it :)

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
---------------------------------------

Great reply thank you!
BTW old guys can lift to bro I am 50 so get with it :)

Touché :)

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
I'll say this.... the bromo the writer took wasn't pharm grade b/c it's not weak at all. I've run bromo and caber and the bromo was stronger (both were pharm). Bromo does have sides but I could run it low and BOOM.... tren sides gone.

Which tren sides are referring, sexual sides? Or the aggressiveness & nights sweats? Night sweats I hope! The old aggression is I think prolly what it is...

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
prami sucks ass,would never touch the stuff again.gave me hiccups for 7 days non stop.

Hiccups uncontrollable! Nausea, vomiting, & didn't take temp but felt like a fever. I thought I had a stomach virus, until I took a second dose & then those ducking hiccups started!! Then I knew.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic