Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Comparison of Caber, Bromo, and Prami

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Nice comparison, but can you locate ANY evidence 19nor AAS raise prolactin, especially thru a pituitary mechanism where dopamine exerts it's influence on prolactin secretion?

Nope because it's bogus nonsense!

Just control your E-2 level and leave these dopamine agonists to those with Parkinson's disease, Prolactin secreting rumors and those who have GIANTISM.

Yep that's right these drugs DECREASE pituitary GH secretion by as much as FIFTY PERCENT!

Regs
Jim

brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
Nice comparison, but can you locate ANY evidence 19nor AAS raise prolactin, especially thru a pituitary mechanism where dopamine exerts it's influence on prolactin secretion?

Just control your E-2 level and leave these dopamine agonists to those with Parkinson's disease, Prolactin secreting rumors and those who have GIANTISM.

Yep that's right these drugs DECREASE pituitary GH secretion by as much as FIFTY PERCENT!

Regs
Jim
I am not of the camp that think 19nors raise prolactin and/or cause gyno... I always figured tren hogged up my androgen receptors and thats why I keep the test low...

as I was unaware caber reduced gh secretion by 50% I am wondering... could this be countered with peptides or at least gh?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012

Regs
Jim
just so i understand right, are you saying we can get by without caber/prami and just keep our estrogen in check to keep prolactin to a minimum? Not trying to argue, just want to be clear of what you are saying, thanks.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I am not of the camp that think 19nors raise prolactin and/or cause gyno... I always figured tren hogged up my androgen receptors and thats why I keep the test low...

as I was unaware caber reduced gh secretion by 50% I am wondering... could this be countered with peptides or at
least gh?

In fairness the 50% reduction was observed in patients with GIANTISM. A 20-30% reduction is more accurate in "regular" folk, which of course is dose dependent.

Best way to counter balance the effects of an unneeded drug, don't take it. But yep I suspect supplementing GH would help, "peptides" I've no idea since there are NO studies on the subject.

Best
Jim

brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
In fairness the 50% reduction was observed in patients with GIANTISM. A 20-30% reduction is more accurate in "regular" folk, which of course is dose dependent.

Best way to counter balance the effects of an unneeded drug, don't take it. But yep I suspect supplementing GH would help, "peptides" I've no idea since there are NO studies on the subject.

Best
Jim
touche' Dr. J.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
just so i understand right, are you saying we can get by without caber/prami and just keep our estrogen in check to keep prolactin to a minimum? Not trying to argue, just want to be clear of what you are saying, thanks.

I am saying wo equivocation dopamine agonists are not warranted whenever 19NOR AAS are being used because 19 NOR Anabolics DO NOT increase the pituitary secretion of Prolactin., period!

It's bro dogma Raiden concocted from literature on pregnant and, hyperprolactinemic patients, and based on some bogus physiologic notion if an AAS binds to the progesterone receptor (which is the MOA of 19-N AAS) it must also somehow cause it to "produce progesterone". Utter nonsense!

However some of the 19Nor Bolo and Nan in particular DO increase serum E-2 levels which is the reason folks may get gynecomastia or other E-2 related sides effects IF 19-Nors are used.

Thus you bet, I am saying if E-2 is controlled while taking these AAS those "prolactin" symptoms will miraculously disappear.

To be frank I've chased this with close to 100 prolactin lab tests on BB with "19 Nor symptoms" and NOT ONE had an elevated prolactin level.

I've even asked folk here and elsewhere to post their "bloods", proving "a connection", but NO ONE ever has.

D-2 agonists are not for kido's believing they "need them" they alter cerebral regulatory pathways and have side effects from blurred vision, low BP to incoordination.

Best respects
Jim

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I am saying wo equivocation dopamine agonists are not warranted whenever 19NOR AAS are being used because 19 NOR Anabolics DO NOT increase the pituitary secretion of Prolactin., period!

It's bro dogma Raiden concocted from literature on pregnant and, hyperprolactinemic patients, and based on some bogus physiologic notion if an AAS binds to the progesterone receptor (which is the MOA of 19-N AAS) it must also somehow cause it to "produce progesterone". Utter nonsense!

However some of the 19Nor Bolo and Nan in particular DO increase serum E-2 levels which is the reason folks may get gynecomastia or other E-2 related sides effects IF 19-Nors are used.

Thus you bet, I am saying if E-2 is controlled while taking these AAS those "prolactin" symptoms will miraculously disappear.

To be frank I've chased this with close to 100 prolactin lab tests on BB with "19 Nor symptoms" and NOT ONE had an elevated prolactin level.

I've even asked folk here and elsewhere to post their "bloods", proving "a connection", but NO ONE ever has.

D-2 agonists are not for kido's believing they "need them" they alter cerebral regulatory pathways and have side effects from blurred vision, low BP to incoordination.

Best respects
Jim

I love the sides from caber. Reduced refractory period and multiple orgasms :)

But yeah control e2 and no DA needed.

Guys need to be diligent with bloodwork and monitor their e2 levels or at least watch for e2 sides and treat.

Aromasin is your friend.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I love the sides from caber. Reduced refractory period and multiple orgasms :)

But yeah control e2 and no DA needed.

Guys need to be diligent with bloodwork and monitor their e2 levels or at least watch for e2 sides and treat.

Aromasin is your friend.

Interestingly there has only been ONE study on the use of D-2 agonists in "anorgasmia", which did appear to be "beneficial". However the study contained very few patients especially considering the "P value of just 0.5".

In other words the study was to small to justify the authors conclusion of "benefit"!

So PB your "benefit" it's in those genes mate :)

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Interestingly there has only been ONE study on the use of D-2 agonists in "anorgasmia", which did appear to be "beneficial". However the study contained very few patients especially considering the "P value of just 0.5".

In other words the study was to small to justify the authors conclusion of "benefit"!

So PB your "benefit" it's in those genes mate :)
You are saying the study was too small and that its basically inconclusive or of no merit? How about the many vets and seasoned lifters who know their bodies very well and how they respond to the likes of caber, would they be credible in their experiences or chalk it up to placebo? (Again not trying to argue, thanks)

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
You are saying the study was too small and that its basically inconclusive or of no merit? How about the many vets and seasoned lifters who know their bodies very well and how they respond to the likes of caber, would they be credible in their experiences or chalk it up to placebo? (Again not trying to argue, thanks)

=============================================================================

Chalk what up to placebo? Are you overlooking all the other PEDs most are probably using which are well established to improve libido?

Raiden your smarter than this mate really. I mean look so a fella who is cycling Test, Tren-A and Masteron in addition to an AI, decides to add Gaber. Thereafter he notices an "improvement in libido" and attributes this change to Gaber. Yep indeed and that's is how (absolutely no offense) "bro science" is propagated, IMO.

Come on mate he is already taking FOUR drugs which are unequivocally known to increase libido, yet adds ONE HE HAS READ ABOUT (which may aid in his pursuit of that 24 hour erection) and assigns the improvement to the latter. Nope that is called the power of suggestion my man and VETS have A LOT OF IT!!

Yes I believe, one only needs to control E-2 and forget about this PROLACTIN dogma.

Finally for all those mates who BELIEVE the PROLACTIN connection is real, do the test (prolactin level) and cease all the guess work, you'll discover it's absolute unadultered bro BS!

I appreciate the queries R, seriously.

Best regards
jim

Last edited:
RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Dr jim, no worries. I try to keep a open mind to new things i learn along this journey/quest to obtain the unobtainable body i have pictured in my head. I may ask alot of questions but it is only because i want to understand. They say the dumbest question is one not asked. While we may never agree on certain things, it does make for good discussion... just keep it in simple terms and words i can understand lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic