Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Comparison of Caber, Bromo, and Prami

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
I have thanks NOT ONE of us is suffering from Giantism though so any of your studies on pregnant women over 50 or white lab rats will not be pertinent either ....sorry
Listen why do you think for years and years people have used caber for prolactin suppression while using 19 nors?
Just for fun or because it works?
Or are you the only one that has figured it out and everyone else is wrong?

Oh and blah blah we have all been down the science VS bro science road before so please avoid that exit altogether.............cheers

BTW "Do you even lift?".........comes to mind for some reason..lol

Bro, idk where you live, but I live here in the US. Specifically New Jersey! Here most doctors (no offense Dr. Jim) suck horribly! Mostly it's the way the state constricts doctors & pharmacists. My point little man is we are blessed here on this site to have the FREE insight & knowledge from a doctor, who went to school an additional 12 years post h.s. To learn about the human body & how it works! Why be an ass to the man?! Idk about everyone else here but I would personally be very disappointed if Doc J left this forum!!! Not to mentioned pissed! ( & no not @ doc Jim!).

Last edited:
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Bro, idk where you live, but I live here in the US. Specifically New Jersey! Here most doctors (no offense Dr. Jim) suck horribly! Mostly it's the way the state constricts doctors & pharmacists. My point little man is we are blessed here on this site to have the FREE insight & knowledge from a doctor, who went to school an additional 12 years post h.s. To learn about the human body & how it works! Why be an ass to the man?! Idk about everyone else here but I would personally be very disappointed if Doc J left this forum!!! Not to mentioned pissed! ( & no not @ doc Jim!).

All I read was blah blah blah yada yada yada .......................................we have made it long before his input and will make it long after he is gone junior.
So enjoy your banter with the so called doc and use all the info you want to build up your awesome physique......lol I will not interfere in your relationship.

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
All I read was blah blah blah yada yada yada .......................................we have made it long before his input and will make it long after he is gone junior.
So enjoy your banter with the so called doc and use all the info you want to build up your awesome physique......lol I will not interfere in your relationship.

Thanx old man, I sure hope to. & I'm not here to be Mr. NJ... I happen to be on trt, as of 08' & so begun my research, interest & use of AAS's aside from my trt dose. @ 41 only lifting strong for last 5, I'm not too concerned on looks. Just health & functionality.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Thanx old man, I sure hope to. & I'm not here to be Mr. NJ... I happen to be on trt, as of 08' & so begun my research, interest & use of AAS's aside from my trt dose. @ 41 only lifting strong for last 5, I'm not too concerned on looks. Just health & functionality.

Anytime I can be of help sonny boy, I have real world experience if you ever need anything just HMU.
BTW go look at the melatonan thread to see a genius at work..lol
BTW TREN does not work because no studies have ever been done on humans to prove its efficacy.
We have all been duped.
Best of luck in your endeavors and when you throw another decade on LMK how your training is going if you would.

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Doubt I'll be still lifting as I did last 5. Too many injuries from a lifetime of kickboxing. I never used steroids for competition. Never needed to. Anyway been a pleasure, good luck with your body dysmorphia. Let me get this right... You inject the serum extracted from cattle pellets in your ass?!!! Okaaay... I would hit you up in 10 years, but I don't know if it still be here....

Last edited:
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
No mine is made from powder and I run very low doses, there is no such thing as too many injuries just great excuses:eek:
And thanks but I am really quite happy with my current level of dysmorphia.

P

pepino

Jul 1, 2013
Feeling tired, no drive, and with a I don't care attitude. Which by the way, is not my normal for me.

Went to the doc and got a check-up and blood work. Unbounded free Test was on the low side, but not enough to warrant a script for Test.

Then my prolactin levels were checked and it was sky high. Way above normal. So I had to march my arse over to the MRI table because the doc thought that I might have tumor on my Pituitary Gland.

Thank the maker that I did not have a tumor, but I am on Caber for life.

What I find interesting is that elevated prolactin secretion can suppress the secretion of FSH and GnRH, leading to hypogonadism and sometimes causing erectile dysfunction in men. And my high prolactin level did both. It messed with my testicles and woody!

So my question is for the Doc J: In order for Caber not to mess around with my GH, should I cycle it. For example, 4 weeks-on and then 4 weeks-off?

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Feeling tired, no drive, and with a I don't care attitude. Which by the way, is not my normal for me.

Went to the doc and got a check-up and blood work. Unbounded free Test was on the low side, but not enough to warrant a script for Test.

Then my prolactin levels were checked and it was sky high. Way above normal. So I had to march my arse over to the MRI table because the doc thought that I might have tumor on my Pituitary Gland.

Thank the maker that I did not have a tumor, but I am on Caber for life.

What I find interesting is that elevated prolactin secretion can suppress the secretion of FSH and GnRH, leading to hypogonadism and sometimes causing erectile dysfunction in men. And my high prolactin level did both. It messed with my testicles and woody!

So my question is for the Doc J: In order for Caber not to mess around with my GH, should I cycle it. For example, 4 weeks-on and then 4 weeks-off?

----------
What was your Prolactin level? I need both the units and lab reference ranges.
What other meds are you taking?
What were you told was the cause of the increased Pro level?
Regs
Jim

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
----------
What was your Prolactin level? I need both the units and lab reference ranges.
What other meds are you taking?
What were you told was the cause of the increased Pro level?
Regs
Jim

-------------
Forgot to ask Pep, did your Thyroid check out OK?

P

pepino

Jul 1, 2013
Sorry Doc J for the delay but life got in the way.

Looked and looked for my numbers but I couldn't find my USB with my med records. (Now I need to really search.)

If I remember correctly my Prolactin level was near 20.

Not taking any meds besides short (emphasis on short) AAS cycles.

And was simply told that my increase in Pro level was due to a malfunctioning Pituitary Gland.

Thyroid levels a-ok.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic