Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Comments Co Workers make that Piss you off

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Yep, the medical field has tons and tons of stupid shit we deal with. We not only deal with stupid coworkers, but even stupider (Yes, I said that) patients.

What brings you to the ER today?
*20 mins later*
Sir, you still have not answered my question.

Do you have high blood pressure?
No
Sir, it says here you take blood pressure medicine
Well, that's why I don't have it anymore

Same with cholesterol question

So when did this start?
Earlier
So it didn't start tomorrow then?

So tell me what happened
Well, it's been about a minute...
Wait, it was just a minute ago
No, it's been a minute
Thts what I just asked
Oh, you know, like a couple months ago...
*Bert Stare*

Do you smoke?
You mean, like, Cigarettes?
Umm, sure. Anything else you want to add to that?

Did you hurt your shoulder?
Yeah, I had a rotisserie cuff tear once

Is there a chance you're pregnant?
No
Are you sexually active
Yes
Do you use contraception or protection?
no
soooo, that's a yes on the "chance you could be pregnant"...

I can go on for days. I am sure Mike has some good ones too.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
I look like a pissed off psychopath so I get no comments either way.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I enjoy not technically having coworkers.

But contractors and clients piss me off to no end.

#1 . Anytime a contractor says "can't". That is always a lie, usually to keep them from having to do something they'd rather not do.

Example:

I'm doing a house with a giant circular staircase that's original. Each tread is floating and wedge-shaped. They're just slabs of doug fir bc originally each step was fully covered on all sides with blue shag carpet. (house was built in '67) Now I want each tread clad in walnut and the flooring guys keep saying it's impossible, but only because they don't want to do it.

I understand that it's a pain in the ass when something is wegde-shaped and curved on one side. But they're making illogical statements like "it will affect the rise/run ratio of the steps". No it ****ing won't. Add a half inch to each step and it's still a 7" rise.

Sorry if this was boring.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I enjoy not technically having coworkers.

But contractors and clients piss me off to no end.

#1 . Anytime a contractor says "can't". That is always a lie, usually to keep them from having to do something they'd rather not do.

Example:

I'm doing a house with a giant circular staircase that's original. Each tread is floating and wedge-shaped. They're just slabs of doug fir bc originally each step was fully covered on all sides with blue shag carpet. (house was built in '67) Now I want each tread clad in walnut and the flooring guys keep saying it's impossible, but only because they don't want to do it.

I understand that it's a pain in the ass when something is wegde-shaped and curved on one side. But they're making illogical statements like "it will affect the rise/run ratio of the steps". No it ****ing won't. Add a half inch to each step and it's still a 7" rise.

Sorry if this was boring.

I fell asleep in the middle of reading this.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
I've heard this one quite often...I am told..communication isn't the issue..it's support! Let's see..how in the Heck can I support something if I have no clue it's needed! Doesn't that make communication an important part of this process? Nope..It's support...at least so I am told!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic