Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Coffee at home?

mycustomprotein

mycustomprotein

Dec 7, 2015
Ha! Yes. Here is one: https://www.theironden.com/forum/threads/the-science-of-trenbolone-acetate-made-easy.34272/

I wrote one on testosterone enanthate as well. There are more, I don't have the ambition to go back and paste them all here. I want to be a helpful member of this community, and I know I have an immense amount of knowledge and I have created products that can really benefit everyone. The concept is I try to help people. Successful people are always thinking about how they can help other people, while unsuccessful people are always thinking about others can help them. I try to help people, create a desire for my help, and in turn that creates value. My heart and intentions are in the right place.

texas boy

texas boy

May 28, 2014
I fucking love these guys man. They are hilarious and all vets. I still haven't tried their coffee yet. I've heard it's great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered Caf as fuk and Strong as Fuk. Both are awesome. They have one called Better than a Blowjob. I mean that's gotta be good right??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I ordered Caf as fuk and Strong as Fuk. Both are awesome. They have one called Better than a Blowjob. I mean that's gotta be good right??

I need to get some. If something's better than a blowjob, I'm already sold lol!

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
i make my coffee old school...grind it..add to percolator....

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
i make my coffee old school...grind it..add to percolator....

Percolating is my favorite way to make it. My percolator's heating element went out last year. It sucks. It's my grandparents Perc that they used for years and years. I've held onto it because of the sentimental value. I wish it still worked though

texas boy

texas boy

May 28, 2014
My favorite is at deer camp in the percolator over the campfire. I've got a coffee press also when I want a strong cup of coffee. Grinding the beans yourself is so much better.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I want to try Black Rifle Coffee to see what its all about.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Percolating is my favorite way to make it. My percolator's heating element went out last year. It sucks. It's my grandparents Perc that they used for years and years. I've held onto it because of the sentimental value. I wish it still worked though

Buy one on ebay. Got me a stainless steel classic on the stove coffee pot. Use Joe Coffee, Tall Dark and Handsome in it, it's damn tasty.

How is Black Rifle compared to Bullet Proof?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Buy one on ebay. Got me a stainless steel classic on the stove coffee pot. Use Joe Coffee, Tall Dark and Handsome in it, it's damn tasty.

How is Black Rifle compared to Bullet Proof?

Most of the percolators I've seen are so damn expensive! I'll check eBay and amazon.

I haven't had black rifle yet or bullet proof. I'd like to try both. There's also another company called counter strike coffee that's similar to these two, that's supposed to be really good.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Ooops, I meant Death Wish coffee. I've had 2 beers with their coffee, one a stout and one an Ale and was wired. Deep dark rich flavor though, gonna splurge and grab some of each.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic