Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Coffee at home?

X

.X.

Jan 17, 2012
A cup (or two) of Joe is probably a constant in all of your lives. So do you usually buy it on the road every day or do you brew it at home?

Do you go with pre-ground coffee or fresh ground that you grind yourself?
Do you use a simple Coffee Maker or a French Press or a fancy expensive Coffee/Espresso Maker?
I spend my winters in Colombia and so I really enjoy my coffee down here.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I drink 6-7 cups a day when I'm in the office. I prefer the Starbucks Veranda.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I get my caffeine in from tabs. It's helps with job concentration and pre-workout boost
Roughly I take 500-600mg a day. I know it's high, got to cut it down.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Tall Dark and Handsome by Joe Coffee, if I make a pot, I mix a lb in with 2 lbs of something else. They also make K Cups which are nicey nice.

mycustomprotein

mycustomprotein

Dec 7, 2015
I own a supplement company, and I am about to create a new line of coffee. It would be ground coffee you make in a coffee maker or in a single serve maker such as Keurig machines. I was going to add ingredients to it. You can add anything that dissolves in water including multivitamins, creatine, BCAA's, extra caffeine (I think would be one of the better sellers.) I can even add some non dairy creamer, and sucralose and flavor powder so it comes out creamed, sweetened, and flavor, right out of the machine, and with no added sugar or fat! I was even going to make a protein based creamer and sweetener, but that would be added after you make the coffee. Whey protein dissolves in water, so you could add a 20g scoop of this additive and it would be 15g of protein, creamer, and sweetener. The Does that sound like a good idea to everyone? I want to make sure the concept is good before I pull the trigger.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I own a supplement company, and I am about to create a new line of coffee. It would be ground coffee you make in a coffee maker or in a single serve maker such as Keurig machines. I was going to add ingredients to it. You can add anything that dissolves in water including multivitamins, creatine, BCAA's, extra caffeine (I think would be one of the better sellers.) I can even add some non dairy creamer, and sucralose and flavor powder so it comes out creamed, sweetened, and flavor, right out of the machine, and with no added sugar or fat! I was even going to make a protein based creamer and sweetener, but that would be added after you make the coffee. Whey protein dissolves in water, so you could add a 20g scoop of this additive and it would be 15g of protein, creamer, and sweetener. The Does that sound like a good idea to everyone? I want to make sure the concept is good before I pull the trigger.

It might be difficult to market to the experienced coffee drinker such as myself because coffee is grown in many different places in the world and they all taste different. Also you have dark roast and regular. Could be good if your target market is the health conscious, not frequent coffee drinker. Millennials might be a good target.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Got some black rifle coffee company stuff for xmas. Caffeinated as fuck is pretty damn good

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010

Several companies have beat you to market already so you may want to do something to set your product apart.

I personally have two k cups every morning. Usually Starbucks cafe Verona.

mycustomprotein

mycustomprotein

Dec 7, 2015
It might be difficult to market to the experienced coffee drinker such as myself because coffee is grown in many different places in the world and they all taste different. Also you have dark roast and regular. Could be good if your target market is the health conscious, not frequent coffee drinker. Millennials might be a good target.
You are correct, it would all be about demographic and marketing. I really think that extra caffeinated coffee could go over really well. How many people do you know that say once cup of coffee doesn't do it for them anymore. I can add caffeine powder to the ground coffee and make it really strong.

mycustomprotein

mycustomprotein

Dec 7, 2015
Several companies have beat you to market already so you may want to do something to set your product apart.

I personally have two k cups every morning. Usually Starbucks cafe Verona.
I was talking more about the concept of adding supplements to the coffee. Or adding creamer and sweetener to the ground coffee so it comes out of the machine creamed and sweetened with no added fat or sugar. I use the Keurig every morning too. But, I think adding more caffeine powder, vitamins, non dairy creamer and sucralose to ground coffee so it brews out with these ingredients in them, is unique.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Also it has to taste good, maybe not even good however it cannot taste bad. You have access to this forum take advantage of it and grab a couple of beta testers to try it out.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic