Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Clenbuterol versus albuterol

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Clenbuterol has been used for a long time for fat loss / weight loss in the bodybuilding world. Is albuterol used at all for the same use? Wasn't quite sure where to put this particular questions so mods feel free to move it to a more appropriate area as needed.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Haven't used much of either but definitely prefer albuterol. Clen gives me jitters, upset stomach, and insomnia.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I’m sure mikeRn or one of the guys can explain better than me.
But I think albuteral is an inhaler or breathing treatment.
I do t think it would do much for fat burning unless it was by allowing you to breath better.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Here's an exact quote from @Mike_RN:

"4mg every 4-6hrs as needed for fat loss. The only real difference is that clen can be dosed once daily and albuterol multiple times daily."

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I remember seeing something years ago on an old forum about it. I can buy injectable Albuterol and I'm just wondering if using injectable would help any like clembuterol take an orally.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I remember seeing something years ago on an old forum about it. I can buy injectable Albuterol and I'm just wondering if using injectable would help any like clembuterol take an orally.
I have a couple clients using 1 ml of Super Shredder before workouts, which has 2 mg of Albuterol per ml. They said they get awesome pumps from the stuff, but I cannot say it has improved their fat loss. They are my two slowest improving clients, having only dropped about 6 lbs in 6 weeks. They jumped on the Super Shredder hoping it would speed things up. It hasn't.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
That's what product I was looking at.

I use the regular shredder now for the B vitamins and MIC. I don't carry that much fat I try to stay between 10-12% too much lower i feel too small.

My wife has been using the regular shredder before her longer runs she says she feels like her energy stay up better, I'm thinking the L-Carnitine may be helping with that with the extra B vitamins.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Just trying to think of how it could help burn fat….. Maybe speeding up your metabolism or making you more thermogenic?
Allowing you to do more cardio?
Suppressing the appetite to have less cals?
Just thinking out loud.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
That's what product I was looking at.

I use the regular shredder now for the B vitamins and MIC. I don't carry that much fat I try to stay between 10-12% too much lower i feel too small.

My wife has been using the regular shredder before her longer runs she says she feels like her energy stay up better, I'm thinking the L-Carnitine may be helping with that with the extra B vitamins.
It might work better for you for fat loss. These motherfuckers are fat! They are over 20% BF, but wanted to do a contest by the end of the year (their first). I took them on knowing it would be a steep uphill climb. I just didn't know it would be vertical wall. It has been set back after set back with these two. All self inflicted. Like you have to spell it out 100% for them or they will fuck it up. If you don't tell them chicken BREAST they eat chicken thighs. If you do not tell them to boil or slow cook their chicken they fry it. If you do not tell them to trim the fat, they eat it. I am not kidding.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Why would anyone NOT eat a gizzard given the option of any part of a chicken?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic