Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Clen... does not work for females?

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Also clonezapam will ABOSULTELY affect clenbuterol, it's a ****ing BENZODIAZEPINE

benzo=loads body of GABA alpha receptor

Clen=mimics epinephrine

The only GOOD that clonezapam would give is not shaking from clen, sine bentos=anticonvulsant

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I think Sassy is right on with her post when was the last you went 30 days with no stims? You can burn your adrenals out I did it and acually spongey was the one who corrected me I took about a month and a half off and was able to use stims again. I would any stim and workout and come home and sleep I was fighting for energy all the time.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
be my clen cycle i was off for 4 months only caffeine pills 200mg 2 times a day and pre-workout. i changed my source and the new stuff seems to be working

T

The Rockette

TID Lady Member
Apr 16, 2013
I don't understand why anyone uses clen. Dirty dirty drug IMO. And I like my heart in one piece :)
There are some way better options.
Have you tried Albuterol? It's clens cousin, but the half life is about 4 hours so if you get sides (which aren't even close to clen), it'll go away in a few hours instead of possibly 8 or more.
What about EC, or ECY stack?
I'm on it now and it's been awesome.

Sunset

Sunset

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2014
I have to say I'm one of the people who experienced the clen made me tired phenomenon. Thought I'd give a few 2 week cycles a go but the sides were pretty crappy. Low dose of 20-40mg I had shakes and brain fog. It also affected my mood and I seemed to have zero energy for my workouts. My theory is that it affected my sleep and recovery and so I was just generally feeling crappy. I stopped taking it and now that it's clearing my system I feel so much better, happier and alert. I won't be taking it again!

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I have to say I'm one of the people who experienced the clen made me tired phenomenon. Thought I'd give a few 2 week cycles a go but the sides were pretty crappy. Low dose of 20-40mg I had shakes and brain fog. It also affected my mood and I seemed to have zero energy for my workouts. My theory is that it affected my sleep and recovery and so I was just generally feeling crappy. I stopped taking it and now that it's clearing my system I feel so much better, happier and alert. I won't be taking it again!

40mcg isnt that low of a dose imo. As a comparison im close to 6'3 and a cheeseburger under 280 lbs. And i only use up to 40 mcg a day, with good results. I had gotten the sides you mentioned when i tapered up beyond that mark. Another thing to look at is, was/is your clen human grade or research. I would steer clear of research clen and t3 actually. Anything calculated in mcg, a research co. Probably is not adequately equiped to do so. Just a thought. Best of luck to both of you.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
I don't understand why anyone uses clen. Dirty dirty drug IMO. And I like my heart in one piece :)
There are some way better options.
Have you tried Albuterol? It's clens cousin, but the half life is about 4 hours so if you get sides (which aren't even close to clen), it'll go away in a few hours instead of possibly 8 or more.
What about EC, or ECY stack?
I'm on it now and it's been awesome.

i know a few ladies who like to run the EC stacks, but some love the helios. i know girls that cant get enough of the stuff and if they didnt have to stop every so often...they would probably run the shit for years at a time

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011

Getting tired from clen, particularly if you notice it soon after taking it, is telling you that you're experiencing adrenal burnout. Generally you should be cycling your stims and allow time for your body to clean out.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
I always get sleepy on clen. Regardless if I just started it, been off stims for a while, etc. Always does it to me

misterB

misterB

Jul 28, 2015
if the BF tries it and his hands are shaking on 40 mcg's its your Benzos, stick with T3 , if you found something thats feeling effective and the other three didnt maybe this ones the fake, full of caffeine or heart meds or something else

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I believe lyrica can be used off label for neuropathy. Maybe that has something to do with no jitters? You lack s/e but how about the results?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic