Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Clen... does not work for females?

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I have tried 3 different sources of clen and i feel the shit just does not work. I get more effect from my lipo 6 X. The shit makes me tired. i run it 40, 40, 60, 60 , 80, 80, 100, 100, 120, 120, 100, 80, 60, 40 then 2 weeks off. Is there another taper i should be running or is there just something wrong with me. no hand tremors no hot flashes no extra sweating. what's the deal :mad::mad: BTW i also take klonopin .5 four times a day and lyrica 25mg two times a day. i did a post on that and people said it should not effect it. TG

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
There are many different theories of protocols to run.. I usually run mine straight through for 6 weeks..160mcg/ED. 2 days on, 2 days off is another..and the one you listed 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. On your weeks or days off you should still be doing some type of fat burner(like your lipo 6, or Ephedrine/Caffeine stack).. I think you might just have bad or under dosed clen.. Just curious whose brands aren't working for you. If you don't want to post openly, I understand.. Maybe shoot me a PM..

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Opened up some sten labs clen I've had for awhile today.... Strong as ****... Hand jitters at 40mcg... I will ramp up to 120 and run for 4-6 weeks

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
i used 3 different sources up to 140mg with no results . my man uses it and he gets the full effect of the clen

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Clen works you must have shit clen did you get it from IP....lol

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Its not fake. Like i said my boyfriend uses it and is all cracked out with had tremors and sweets on 40mg

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
i have tried 3 different peps gear all with the same effect.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Clen works you must have shit clen did you get it from IP....lol

I always got results with IP gear \m/ might not be what it said it was but shit worked for me

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I know you listed other meds, but are you on a beta blocker for blood pressure or anything? That could cause you to feel nothing. Other than that, I have no idea. Maybe you just don't respond to it. Did you try taking benadryl or ketotifen at night before bed?

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
i don't do that when i'm on. i do it when i am on my 2 weeks off i will take it for the first couple of days. should i take it when i am on ???

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I haven't seen any in depth on this but occasionally people say clen puts them to sleep, when they've used clen in the past and gotten the full spectrum of side effects. Makes me wonder if you're overstimmed at the moment? Or equivalently, significant down regulation of beta-2 receptors, to the point of desensitization / "adrenal fatigue"?

If you google "clen makes me tired", you'll find a boatload of forum discussions about it, none really giving any definitive explanation. But it appears to be well-established that it does happen. Because clen or other stims are usually used in the environment of some sort of diet - combining the range of impact to the thyroid and state of the beta-2 receptors in general (e.g. ephedrine and other stims hit beta-2 receptors indirectly - so there is impact), some sort of desensitization could occur. A couple of the forum threads I read had suggestions to run some ketotifen (best to run it at night because it will put you to sleep!) to promote "receptor clear out". It was also mentioned that sometimes people are using "Super clen" - which is a combination of clen + ketotifen - so the ketotifen could be doing the knocking out.

In the absence of any clear statement, I did dig up two studies that speak to the potential for adrenal desensitization related to the use of various stims. The first study is an abstract on adrenal impact of clen on rats. The second is very long and detailed study of exogenous adrenaline stimulation by athletes. It doesn't state that "you get tired", but again, describes the measured impact of continued use of various stims on beta-2 receptors.

The effect of clenbuterol on adrenal function in rats (1998): http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10435291

The rush to adrenaline: drugs in sport acting on the β-adrenergic system (2008): http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2439523/

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Clen makes ME tired, I have to nap 4 hours after takin it, or want one

Clen=BETA 2 agonist

Amphetamines eg Adderall, Vyvanse, Dexedrine, etc= ALPHA 1+2

Of course clen won't get you hyper for some folks, it works on totally different pathways

The most possible reason you are tired:

An under sensitive NORepinephrine receptor or under sensitive beta 2 receptor ligands...some of us are unlucky

However, alpha 1 agonists a la amphetamines make me feel energetic and work great, so I know my alpha adrenergic pathways/norepinephrine receptors are just fine

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic