Latest Member
Blackenalma
What's New?

Circumcision - a serious discussion

Samson

Samson

MuscleHead
Dec 8, 2013
lol, that's what I like about you Jen, you can hang with guys and not start boohooin because it's gettin all vulgar in here!!!
Oh and Thanks, just made my day;)

Dude did you really look up how many pee pee's are in the USA?

LOLOL..Yea maybe a lil TMI for me anyways...........

Sorry man. I'm the new guy here. Just trying to add to the conversation. Lol

Samson

Samson

MuscleHead
Dec 8, 2013
First full day and already an auto correct!

Missed the rule about words not to use. Back to do more homework!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
You can't undo a circumcision, you can however get circumcised later in life if you so choose.

I'm uncut, I've never had a girl think its weird. I've never had a medical issue with it, I've never had an STD. But most importantly, I'm intact. I've never had a part of myself removed for vanity reasons.

Circumcised penises need plenty of lube to have unprotected sex, whereas uncut penises need less lube. So if sex is lasting any longer than 15 minutes when the girl usually stops making enough slippery juice, uncut wins.

I think a cut penis looks weird.

Leave the choice to men who are old enough and mentally able to decide what is best for themselves, rather than cutting up innocent babies.

If you can circumcise a baby, why can't you tattoo a baby as well? Both are permanent, and some will like that fact it has been done to them and others will resent it.

It's just like religion, why are impressionable children allowed to be told that any one religion is the right religion? There are hundreds of religions, and most children are told only one is right, and you have to believe the one we tell you to believe.

Sooo, where does this lube from your junk come from? Is it the cheese frumunda? From unda yo turtle neck?? lololol Son, if your woman isn't getting ''lubed'' up as you say YOU ain't doing something right. See Samson for instructions!!

Sorry man. I'm the new guy here. Just trying to add to the conversation. Lol
Just pullin your chain Samson. Happens alot around here:D

Yes I did.
It was a long day counting all that cock.
Damn..Your gonna be havin nightmares about one eyed monsters

no worries....just compensate by getting creative...like Fuuk, etc... ;)
Potty mouth!

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
You can't undo a circumcision, you can however get circumcised later in life if you so choose.

I'm uncut, I've never had a girl think its weird. I've never had a medical issue with it, I've never had an STD. But most importantly, I'm intact. I've never had a part of myself removed for vanity reasons.

Circumcised penises need plenty of lube to have unprotected sex, whereas uncut penises need less lube. So if sex is lasting any longer than 15 minutes when the girl usually stops making enough slippery juice, uncut wins.

I think a cut penis looks weird.

Leave the choice to men who are old enough and mentally able to decide what is best for themselves, rather than cutting up innocent babies.

If you can circumcise a baby, why can't you tattoo a baby as well? Both are permanent, and some will like that fact it has been done to them and others will resent it.

It's just like religion, why are impressionable children allowed to be told that any one religion is the right religion? There are hundreds of religions, and most children are told only one is right, and you have to believe the one we tell you to believe.

This thread officially sucks foreskin

H

haydes55

Dec 11, 2013
Sooo, where does this lube from your junk come from? Is it the cheese frumunda? From unda yo turtle neck?? lololol Son, if your woman isn't getting ''lubed'' up as you say YOU ain't doing something right. See Samson for instructions!!

Just pullin your chain Samson. Happens alot around here:D

Damn..Your gonna be havin nightmares about one eyed monsters

Potty mouth!

Lol no there's no extra lube, but the head slides inside the foreskin a lot easier than just skin on skin.

Maybe you need help learning how to last longer in bed, women can't just leave the tap running, after a while it will get drier, try going past 2 minutes and find out for yourself.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Who wants to bet HGH is going to find his way in here and say that he's uncircumcised and he's offended?

I'm circumsized and...

I hate my dick.

I love my weiner.

I heard a story about a guy who loved to take home those Mexican laborers who wait outside Home Depot for work. He picked one up and was blowing him in his car when he felt something hard in his mouth that tasted disgusting. He spit it out and it was a hardened ring of smegma from inside the dude's foreskin. He hadn't washed since... ever?

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I heard a story about a guy who loved to take home those Mexican laborers who wait outside Home Depot for work. He picked one up and was blowing him in his car when he felt something hard in his mouth that tasted disgusting. He spit it out and it was a hardened ring of smegma from inside the dude's foreskin. He hadn't washed since... ever?

hmmmmmmmmmmm...wasn't going to say it but................thinking dude deserved it!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic