Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Circumcision - a serious discussion

G

Godsmack

Sep 18, 2010
I, like most men in the US, am circumcised.

I wish I wasn't. I wish I was left the way nature made me. With all my nerve endings in tact.

I think circumcision should be banned actually. Its a choice the child has no say in. It used to be done for religious reasons, then for cultural reasons, and its just plain wrong in my opinion.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Can anyone give any GOOD reasons to circumcise a boy?

Hygeine? Guess what, we have soap and can wash.
Looks? What a stupid ****ing reason to cut off part of a person's penis. Are we that shallow?
Urinary tract infections? Circumcision reduces that risk by less then 1%

I just don't get it. Most of the entire world doesn't do this. In Canada less then 20% of males get circumcised...

We are adamantly against female circumcision, we call it mutilation, why do it to guys?

I don't blame my parents, they just did what they felt was right, but I really wish they would have made a different decision.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Most women prefer the look of a circumcised member. Female circumcision is completely different. If you were left any less sensitive after your circumcision then it is the doctors fault not the procedure.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
I couldn't agree more with the OP......in fact I almost thought I had another handle and had written that without knowing.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
In a country where most men are circumcised I understand why women prefer it but in a country where its not the norm, they dont care.

Its a strange tradition. Cutting the skin of a kids dick.
Its no medical reasoning, just some old religious tradition.
Makes no sense today. Its kind of barbaric.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I have been with both and it didn't make a difference..it's personal preference IMO :)

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I have been with both and it didn't make a difference..it's personal preference IMO :)

Tell the truth Jen...when that anteater showed itself tell me it didn't freak you out!!! :p

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I started a poll on this a little while ago. I am circumcised but my little boy isn't.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Tell the truth Jen...when that anteater showed itself tell me it didn't freak you out!!! :p

lol, I was with dude for 11 years...so guess not! hahahhaha...Then again, he was my first so maybe that's the problem ;)

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I kind of feel fortunate that I had two girls. I honestly dunno what I would have done. Had this come up when I had my first child almost 7 years ago, I would have probably said yes, but now, I am not so sure. My wife has more experience with working with complications due to uncircumcised males, so she would have said "do it" without hesitation.

D

DocD

Aug 4, 2013
Paraphimosis. Can cause you some pretty serious damage! It is rare, but I bet the guys that get it wish they were cut when they were little.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I'm glad to be. Looks pretty glorious.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011

Lmfao! To the OP if you want your kids dick to look like it has a turtle neck on then that's your decision. But I bet he will hate it when he gets older.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic