Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Children and school

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
thanks acon. he is actually a very laid back fun loving kid. the only thing he is struggling with is writing. in general he doesnt melt down. i honestly cant remember the last time he got this upset over anything other than his sister hurting him :D

we will see how he does tomorrow!

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I think one look at you busting a bicep pose should remind that teacher to be a little more patient. if that dont work just let me know...

*hopefully that got a smile outta you* Cheer up- A strong mommy has got to make strong kiddos. Im sure he'll pull through.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
so this morning he stayed in bed and i finally went in around 6:45 or so and made him get dressed. he was visibly upset and i tried to not feed into it. i spoke with the teacher yesterday about getting a fish for the classroom as they had an empty tank there. she was thrilled with the idea so we got out of the house early and headed to walmart to find a fish and a spiderman toy to go in the tank. he was still upset and cried on and off.

we got to school and cleaned the tank. the teacher was very happy with the fish and kept going on and on about what a great mom i was. LOL not really but i do try. and i figure if the teacher likes me than hopefully she will be more willing to give zac a little extra attention. i know here at the clinic we tend to like the animals better that belong to clients we like :D he started crying when i went to leave but we worked through it and he went back to the fish. im hoping that having to take care of it will help him be more excited to go to school.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic