Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Chest/Back twice a week?

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Hey all,
What do you guys think of the following? Any benefit? Im on tren, test and gh.
Mon-quads
Tues-chest/back 3 excercises each
Weds-shoulders/arms
Thurs-hams
Fri-chest/back 3 excercises each
Sat and sun off

Was doing 1 bp per day but wanted to switch up. Thoughts?

Benchingover500

Benchingover500

Jun 19, 2011
Hey all,
What do you guys think of the following? Any benefit? Im on tren, test and gh.
Mon-quads
Tues-chest/back 3 excercises each
Weds-shoulders/arms
Thurs-hams
Fri-chest/back 3 excercises each
Sat and sun off

Was doing 1 bp per day but wanted to switch up. Thoughts?

If you want to grow the chest then 2 times a week is a must. Do 4 exercises each day & committ one day to exercises using dumbells & the smithmachine. If you don't feel the muscle fibers when you close your eyes & push the weight up, then weight is too light or your form is wrong.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Keep the cals up. With the GH and gear you should be able to recover if the diet is right.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
If your focusing on chest and back than heck yah. I would watch your volume to make sure u can handle the extra and then every 4 weeks or so switch back to once a week in order to de-load and recover.

Hawk

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
If you want to grow the chest then 2 times a week is a must. Do 4 exercises each day & committ one day to exercises using dumbells & the smithmachine. If you don't feel the muscle fibers when you close your eyes & push the weight up, then weight is too light or your form is wrong.

no it's not and the smith machine sucks.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i'll stick to chest and back once a week and not run the risk of overtraining. i would recommend the same for anyone else

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
i train chest and back 2x wk, legs 2x wk, arms/ shoulders 1x wk. Calfs 3-4 x wk cardio 5-6x wk sometimes twice/ day.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
NO pro i know, and i know a few, trains a BP more than once a week. what are you on 4 grams of gear and a 300 pound beast? calm the fuck down and look at your DIET!

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
NO pro i know, and i know a few, trains a BP more than once a week. what are you on 4 grams of gear and a 300 pound beast? calm the fuck down and look at your DIET!

Kai Greene? Evan Centopani? Dogg Crap? All of them off the top of my head train some body parts 2x wk. Its about stimulating muscle growth not total body destruction during the workout. my 1st chest and back workout is chest main focus back second. Next workout is back main focus chest second. There is more than one way to do something right. Gear just speeds the recovery allowing you to train smarter and depending on your style, yes you can train 2x wk very effectively.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
heck...I am doing some things 2x a week now...one day lighter higher reps, one day heavier lower reps. I also use different exercises each time so I can hit everything from every angle LOL. I am trying to wring a lil more growth out of my arms going into my contest (16 weeks out, still pushing it) and see the extra work as beneficial to dropping bodyfat and making the most of my bodyfat being a level I can still hit it hard without going catabolic too quick :) It is not something I plan to do long term (not sure how long I can keep it up once cals start dropping more)...but for short term stimulation I think it is fine...and can help break you out of a plateau.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Kai Greene? Evan Centopani? Dogg Crap? All of them off the top of my head train some body parts 2x wk. Its about stimulating muscle growth not total body destruction during the workout. my 1st chest and back workout is chest main focus back second. Next workout is back main focus chest second. There is more than one way to do something right. Gear just speeds the recovery allowing you to train smarter and depending on your style, yes you can train 2x wk very effectively.
i trained doggcrap style for about 6 months last year and found that i made better gains with the standard once a week per bp personally. of course everybody reacts differently to different forms of muscle stimulation and you my friend are definitely a fuckin BEAST so i cant argue what works for you

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Considering the amount of insulin they use & GH they can probably get away with 2x ew .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic