Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Cheaper 5 pound Protein??

Starwind

Starwind

Nov 6, 2011
Basically my shakes always look like this: I dont get all crazy with exacting measurements, I go by consistency. Some milk in the blender, liquid egg whites, 2 heaping scoops of double chocolate whey protein (ON), one cup of instant oats, 5 grams of BCAA powder, one frozen banana. The banana is key here if you dont want all your oats to wind up in the bottom of your glass.

Makes me want to test the Banana deal haha...

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Makes me want to test the Banana deal haha...

Yeah something about it makes the oats stay suspended in the drink. I think the thicker you make it the more they hold up too. But without the naner it will all be on the bottom.

The banana doesnt have to be frozen either, its just an easy way to make the shake cold..............

Starwind

Starwind

Nov 6, 2011
Yeah something about it makes the oats stay suspended in the drink. I think the thicker you make it the more they hold up too. But without the naner it will all be on the bottom.

The banana doesnt have to be frozen either, its just an easy way to make the shake cold..............

Sent my Vitamix to get repaired so I should have it this week or next... So i'm waiting on that.. I'd rather freeze the banana for that and because I only eat em with shakes any how..

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Protein Factory, whey isolate 3 scoops post workout, usually in water, victoria milk protein at 7 bucks a pound two scoops a day mixed in my oatmeal with a bit of milk and yogurt.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
With True Protein I've tried just about everything, but most of the time I just end up getting this standard mix for a middle of the day or post workout when I'm off or cutting....

True Protein | High Quality Nutrition and Protein Supplements

When bulking, I would recommend getting a mix with some more carbs in it. You can go custom and add BCAAs, Waxy Maize, and Swedish Oat Starch.

Oh ya, and definitely get the premium flavors....regular ones suck.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I been getting the isolate at walfart. It's made by a reputable company they just throw a label on it. If ya have cash , the muscle egg chocolate is best tasting I ever had. I'm no egg white guy , but it's something I mix in a high powered blender with ice cubes more cocoa and instant coffee. Tastes like a coolata frozen coffee. My regular diet is good but since I invested in the ninja blender I can't stop making these delicious frozen protein drinks. The powdered ice has texture of ice cream and I use chocolate protien with powdered Giradelli baking cocoa for intense flavor and add coffee powder.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
muscle egg to expensive... im not knocking there product im sure it is very well done... but i can get liquid egg whites great value brand at walmart 16oz for 2 bucks

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
muscle egg to expensive... im not knocking there product im sure it is very well done... but i can get liquid egg whites great value brand at walmart 16oz for 2 bucks

It's all about what you are willing to spend a lil extra for. I buy top sirloin when a lesser cut would do because...i like it, people buy chocolate egg whites for the same reason.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic