Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Charleston shootings

R

Ruger72

Sep 4, 2014
Can you imagine a habitual welfare abuser at H&R Block finding they owe instead of getting a fat check from other taxpayers. Fair tax ... Hmmm.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
We dont have to file bankruptcy and I dont believe its gotten that bad yet Gman. Our system of govt moves slow the only fast moving govts are ones ran by a dictator. We didnt get into this mess overnight but it can be fixed. There is a budget proposal that if followed will balance the budget in 10yrs.

If a few other things are done then we could have a surplus & things that will generate jobs and real prosperity.
*Enforce our border
*Really crack down on the entitlement spending and programs for legacy welfare recipients.
*Crack down on workers comp ambulance chasing attys and the economy they have created
*Term limits
*Balanced budget amendment
*Small biz loans and grants to private sector companies including start ups
*Fair Tax
*Remove immunity for Congress, Executive and Judicial branch. When they make poor decisions they should not get to hide behind the provision of immunity.
*No politician should be allowed to work as a lobbyist before or after service. The only lobbyist should be our Veterans.

Ohh I agree Brother but I think we're teetering on collapse, it won't take much. This recent flood of millions of illegals that has been kept off the news could be the straw .
We sit on the largest and best reserves of all minerals, oil, timber etc. Abolish the EPA, IRS and Dept of Education ... Cut top rate taxes and theee best driver of economics...CUT CAPITAL GAINS TAXES!! BOOM Goes 'Murica economy

BUT.. always a butt... will our politicians do this? Nope, means relinquishing power.. I just have a bad feeling the ship has already sailed Bro

Last edited:
monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I'll have you know that I've been here for several months.

anyway, I see a decline in immigration. It's enforcement thats has taken a break.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
"We're coming to America..." Neil Diamond

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I'll have you know that I've been here for several months.

anyway, I see a decline in immigration. It's enforcement thats has taken a break.

"We're coming to America..." Neil Diamond

Well, all of us White Devils have been quietly talking,,,once all you beaners have snuck in. We're all sneaking into Mexicao and building a wall!!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
To my special friends monsoon and RAIDEN...Love you guys... (tear rolls down cheek)

Last edited by a moderator:
monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Why do you assume that I am Mexican?

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
The ground that I sit on was once Mexico.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic