Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Charleston shootings

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
All news networks suck... the majority of the time the so-called "reporting" is based on a given opinion compared with a dissenting opinion (some people have an entire show on any of these networks devoted to this)

People get offended way too easily..... fuuuuck you (why did I have to put a bunch of extra "u's" in there? so it wouldn't get censored because people get offended about it)

I really wish that people would understand the basic principle of our existence... we are all different for a reason. All black people aren't the same, and neither are whites. If a black man murdered my sister, I would not hold a grudge against black people, because I'm not racist. The person who killed my sister would be a shitty "individual" (notice how that word has a certain ring to it and sounds nothing like the word "group" or "race"). Racism is alive and well in this country because people simply refuse to deal in specifics and would much rather harp on generalizations.

Nothing will change here or in the real world if people are "mostly content." We are headed for a world where the majority will slide into discontent and something will be done about it. Heck, after hearing some people speak lately you might think what happens in the movie "The Purge" isn't a half bad idea.

Now I remember why I've been so inactive here for awhile (for the most part). This place just isn't what it used to be, and I definitely understand that as things get bigger you are bound to have some problems to sort through and you have to deal with little evils. But, the negativity here is ridiculous... although half of it is sparked by people getting offended when they have no business being offended and should count themselves as lucky to be a part of the free world.

Pull your heads out of your asses everyone. Don't you remember when everyone here got along? Don't you remember when the worst thing that was said about someone was LK advertising my truckstop blowjob business? To say things have gone off the rails would be incorrect. Things are slowly being guided onto a rail that leads in a direction that can never be changed by the conductor or otherwise. The sooner people realize they are absolutely minions living in a world of greed and swinging dicks, the better off they will be. "Something has to be done about racism"... so go do something you fcking idiot! Stop talking about something if you have nothing to contribute to the cause or better yet society. There's a train wreck that's coming at some point and I certainly do not intend to be a part of it. I'm the guy who jumped off the train long ago to go grab a C-17 to come back and save as many people as I can.
Dude what? you came close to making a point here but it just never materilized. Sounds like an Obama speech, nicely written yet says nothing.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Dude what? you came close to making a point here but it just never materilized. Sounds like an Obama speech, nicely written yet says nothing.

DOOH!!!

Homer-Simpson-homer-simpson-3065329-800-600.jpg

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
graniteman some of your remarks in this thread have hurt my feelings. My feelings are more important than your freedom of speech.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
@graniteman some of your remarks in this thread have hurt my feelings. My feelings are more important than your freedom of speech.
RAIDEN , schultz1 your being insults my sensitivities.. I move for you two as well as @FD to be banned immediately for the sake of the board and humanity

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic