Latest Member
Remy14
What's New?

Charleston shootings

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Can you show me the part of the constitution when it mentions assault rifles? That would be cool to read. You should get some unrifled muskets though.

Whats an assault rifle?

at the end of the day more gun control only hurts law abiding citizens. Murder is illegal is it not,
yet it doesn't stop people. Why in your close minded little head of yours do you think that more
gun control is going to prevent people from mass killings? It's not and its a shame that people ignorant like yourself think this way.

Last edited:
A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Did heavy gun control prevent the mass killing that recently occurred in Tunisia? Nope, now imagine if a lot of those people were armed? A lot less would have been killed, that's for sure.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
People that want to do crazy shit will always find a way to do crazy shit. You will never be able to stop it.

the war on drugs doesn't even come close to preventing people from doing drugs. This is the same thing.

strict gun control doesn't prevent lunatics from senseless mass murders.

a person who does something like this ****ing guy did does not care if possession of a gun is illegal or not. So strict gun control....at best...is the illusion of safety.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
People that want to do crazy shit will always find a way to do crazy shit. You will never be able to stop it.

the war on drugs doesn't even come close to preventing people from doing drugs. This is the same thing.

strict gun control doesn't prevent lunatics from senseless mass murders.

a person who does something like this ****ing guy did does not care if possession of a gun is illegal or not. So strict gun control....at best...is the illusion of safety.

Well said Newf!

bronco

bronco

Jun 22, 2012
Whats an assault rifle?

at the end of the day more gun control only hurts law abiding citizens. Murder is illegal is it not,
yet it doesn't stop people. Why in your close minded little head of yours do you think that more
gun control is going to prevent people from mass killings? It's not and its a shame that people ignorant like yourself think this way.

Yep just ask the people of chicago, dc, and baltimore how that gun control is working out for them

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Did heavy gun control prevent the mass killing that recently occurred in Tunisia? Nope, now imagine if a lot of those people were armed? A lot less would have been killed, that's for sure.

People that go to the beach usually dont carry a weapon with them. The shooter had 3 or 4 clips, lucky there were not more killed.....You will never win an argument that less would have been killed if more people present would have had a gun. Its a beach....

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Last time I checked, a nuke was an explosive bomb, not a firearm.

the second amendment only states, vaguely, that you can arm yourself. it doesn't differentiate among weapons or type.

yet the government has chosen to define which weapons you can and cannot have. it's arbitrary, not set in stone.

where is it reasonable to draw the line? the answer isnt in the constitution.

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
People that go to the beach usually dont carry a weapon with them. The shooter had 3 or 4 clips, lucky there were not more killed.....You will never win an argument that less would have been killed if more people present would have had a gun. Its a beach....

my point went over your head

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
There is no such thing as an assault rifle you stupid fuk. Please tell me which part of the 2nd amendment you do not understand

The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I am pro gun. I own two guns. You guys started calling me a liberal and crying like children. And if you read that definition literally most of you shouldn't have guns at all. Unless you join the state regulated militia aka your local guard. I did two years. It was fun, I was a engineer and learned a lot of carpentry skills. So go join your regulated militia. Had some great weekends smoking butts and serving my state.

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
I am pro gun. I own two guns. You guys started calling me a liberal and crying like children. And if you read that definition literally most of you shouldn't have guns at all. Unless you join the state regulated militia aka your local guard. I did two years. It was fun, I was a engineer and learned a lot of carpentry skills. So go join your regulated militia. Had some great weekends smoking butts and serving my state.

youre a disgrace

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic