Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Charleston shootings

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
I laugh when people say they will pray for the dead and their families. That helps, lol

To many it is Therapeutic and in extremely challenging times they need someone to turn to.

Try it, HE helps me out all the time.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've been very impressed with how the congregants of the church have behaved in response to this tragedy. Instead of grandstanding or saying anything inflammatory, they have shown true Christian love and forgiveness. Other churches, both white and black, are rallying together, which is encouraging. A terrible senseless tragedy.

I eagerly await this guy's execution. It can't come soon enough, IMO.

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
He was granted 1 million $ bail ONLY on the gun charge, NOT the murders themselves. I heard the judge say something he was not able or allowed to grant bail on the murders? Something along those lines, I didn't quite understand what he meant regarding that, maybe someone can clarify what he was saying.

In many states SC included, bond hearings for crimes like murder are done at the circuit court level (not this courts jurisdiction). I suspect that is one of the dates the judge gave to him early on in the video arraignment.

As far as the victim impact statements, they are not uncommon due advances in the victim rights movement several years ago. But VIS are extremely rare in a bond hearing usually those are during the sentencing faze of a criminal trial.

Am I the only one that would like to pimp slap this smart ass judge?

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Another senseless act of hate and violence, to gun down peace loving, church going people who were having service, nothing but a punk coward. I pray healing for all those involved, for the families and community.

2 things I have gotten from this tragedy.

1. Media blowing up the race issue AGAIN

2. Gun control being overly talked about... pathetic.

what do you mean "media blowing up the race issue"? the entire event was a race issue.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Get rid of the flag . That bullshit shit . The confederate fag .
Every one know the history of America . Just let s that shit go
We are all the same creature rednecks

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
what do you mean "media blowing up the race issue"? the entire event was a race issue.

I cannot speak for gaiden however, the media will take anything race related and spin it as though we are in the midst of another selma (ish) race degradation revolution. When in fact it is one senseless act by a cowardly few. Now you dont see the same media scrutiny as it pertains to the white washington couple that were murdered by black people in regardls to race. So definately some media embelishment in that regard as far as being selective with how they choose to spin race relations and issues. Instead of talking about this kid and making his name onown, they should be talking about the victims. Jmo. Anyway **** you RAIDEN.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I cannot speak for gaiden however, the media will take anything race related and spin it as though we are in the midst of another selma (ish) race degradation revolution. When in fact it is one senseless act by a cowardly few. Now you dont see the same media scrutiny as it pertains to the white washington couple that were murdered by black people in regardls to race. So definately some media embelishment in that regard as far as being selective with how they choose to spin race relations and issues. Instead of talking about this kid and making his name onown, they should be talking about the victims. Jmo. Anyway **** you @RAIDEN.

I don't see racism as a media invention. I can only imagine how "sick" of race-related news you'd be if cops were caught on camera 100% of the time. Remember that what you're being exposed to represents 0.000000000001% of police brutality toward blacks. It's usually not caught on camera. And yes I know that police are shitty to everyone sometimes, but they're shittier when they think they can get away with it, i.e. when people are poor, which black people disproportionately are.

In terms of this particular racial incident I am very happy with how it's being handled. People are re-examining long-held and closely-held racist traditions (like flying the confederate flag in public buildings (or battle flag or whatever you want to call it) and naming streets after confederate generals. Do you think Germany has streets named after prominent generals of the third reich? Doubtful.

Anyway, that's all I want to say on this.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Im already sick of race related news. Should be asshole x killed good guy x. If media is going to sensationalize then do it both ways. Either way it doesnt any of the acts by any of the individuals black white or indifferent.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Haha. Let's not forget the Confedrates were traitors. And we handed them their asses. They can fly a plain white flag, since that's the last one the confederacy employed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic