Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Centrino labs test E

R

rugbytom

Apr 23, 2012
You clearly haven't read all the posts before someone put 50p in you. Read the full thread then try having another input. Cheers.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
It's simple they are a Thai based UGL lab most people give it 8-9 out of 10... It's a good product lots of it goes through china. Ignore people there are like a million UGL labs anyone with a printer and some vials is a source... Lol.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
You clearly haven't read all the posts before someone put 50p in you. Read the full thread then try having another input. Cheers.

Wow it seems like your coming off a little harsh there bro, and WTF is 50p? Cheers

Sep 11, 2012
Has anyone tried this? I've got 20ml of it and not sure what to think of it.

I have been using Centrino for a year and my buddies. No probs. They're good. Get after it. The test e is good, their sustanon is good and the eq is good. Haven't used their other stuff yet but it should be at the house when I get home in 2 weeks. Good luck.

H

Hardgainer82

May 11, 2013
I bought some centrino lab enanthate online and it was fake. I see this is an old post so hopefully yours was legit I would steer clear of centrino personally

iloveyouguys

iloveyouguys

Aug 18, 2015
if you buy from centrinolab
then your centrinolabs oils is genuine, otherwise its def fake.
that is what i know now.

E

Eup

Mar 13, 2015
There a Thai ugl that's been around a long time and most all Chinese suppliers sell it must be cheap in china, so take it for what it's worth I've used it before it was just ok I tried the test cyp. The board at meso now has a legit mass spec website tested HPLC gear by ugls I was surprised by how many brands were actually legit I've run many of them and thought they were weak or no good so all that bro science went out the window only real science is the answer especially very popular ugls. It's funny to listen to all these keyboard warriors go on and on about brands of gear and they don't know shit all bro science or the truth believe no one except the real tested gear. U.S. The site is crowd funded no agendas.

Last edited:
M

Mattmarcinc

Nov 11, 2015
There a Thai ugl that's been around a long time and most all Chinese suppliers sell it must be cheap in china, so take it for what it's worth I've used it before it was just ok I tried the test cyp. The board at meso now has a legit mass spec website tested HPLC gear by ugls I was surprised by how many brands were actually legit I've run many of them and thought they were weak or no good so all that bro science went out the window only real science is the answer especially very popular ugls. It's funny to listen to all these keyboard warriors go on and on about brands of gear and they don't know shit all bro science or the truth believe no one except the real tested gear. U.S. The site is crowd funded no agendas.
hey man do you think you could send me a pm with the link to that site because I would love to view some of the ugl lab results to see if who I think is good is really on top

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 4 members watching this topic

, , ,