Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Casting a feature independent comedy film, BITE THE BULLET.

T

trentcasting

Aug 24, 2023
The film explores the rivalry between a group of working class brothers after the loss of their family's patriarch.

Casting the role of:

LEE (SUPPORTING): an accomplished fitness professional/bodybuilder; the cocky older brother who is fully focused on himself and never shows emotion.

This role will have 5 shoot days mid September, in Los Angeles (travel & accommodations will be provided if cast and living outside LA)
Rate is $4250/week
Note: this role requires the actor to be shirtless for much of the shoot.
No nudity or sexual content.

Please submit your headshot (or model portfolio) and resume to: [email protected]
Please submit a wider, full body image (can be waist up).

We will contact you if we would like you to audition.
Note that auditions will be self taped (from your phone is fine).

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I’ll get the popcorn

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
It would be nice to work again and I can move my ass out of grannies

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Gmail address, little unprofessional for casting company. Casting couch? I think someone just wants pics of shirtless dudes or selling the photos to stock image companies. I could be wrong but that my feelings. Speaking of feelings, guys why don't we talk about our feelings more on here? I'm feelings something with my left hand and it's so limp it's probably dead. What am I?

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
"the cocky older brother who is fully focused on himself and never shows emotion". I'm guessing a lot of us have this down pat. The professional bodybuilder thing? You know we're old, right?

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Will there be nude scenes? I only do nude scenes with full frontal nudity. Said it was a comedy and my tiny pecker is pretty hilarious.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Gmail address, little unprofessional for casting company. Casting couch? I think someone just wants pics of shirtless dudes or selling the photos to stock image companies. I could be wrong but that my feelings. Speaking of feelings, guys why don't we talk about our feelings more on here? I'm feelings something with my left hand and it's so limp it's probably dead. What am I?
I am going to throw this in because I do have first-hand knowledge of getting cast in a show. My wife and I were in Vegas in 2016 back when Craigslist was still active. I posted an ad looking for a bisexual female because my wife loves chicks. We got an email saying they could help us find a 3rd. I figured right off it was a pimp or scam so I deleted it. I then decided to answer just for fun. Turns out it was a casting company seeking couples looking for a 3rd and they wanted to film the encounter for the Playboy channel. I still did not believe them but we talked, They Skype interviewed us and we were cast on the "reality" show Tripleplay. We had a blast, they flew us to Vegas, and we spent 5 days shooting and got it all paid for plus some cash to play with.

My first thought on this OP was some perv wanting pics too .... but you never know.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic